BY SQUARE ENIX

Mona T.
I got this game because I loved the Crisis Core animation. Again, the quality of the game in terms of graphics and character design was excellent. I think this game was a little bit harder than the PS2 games, but it was still interesting to play through PSP too. I would recommend if you love RPG and the crisis core story line.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
If you enjoyed or loved Final Fantasy VII you must play this game, it is beautiful in every way, tear-worthy, full of life lessons of friendship and love, and very fun to play. The characters are a great adition to the original FFVII storyline and they are all likeable and admirable.
Michelle H.
Westampton
This game, in my opinion, was the best game in the Compilation of FFVII. It follows Zack Fair, a young man on his way to becoming a hero. The gameplay is fun, the story is heartbreaking and great, and the music is absolutely stellar.
Kelsi R.
Great game with fun gameplay
Getting the back story of one of the influential characters of the original ff7 game is really a treat. You should play this.
Brenda W.
Seale, AL
Love all my final fantasy games! 7 is one of the best story lines and crisis core doesn't disappoint
Kym A.
Spanaway, WA
If you are a fan of FF7, I can't stress enough how much you should play this game. While the battle system is rather repetitive (fun, though), and I really wish there had been more of an open world feel like the original, the story more than makes up for it. Both new and old characters will work their way into your heart and make the inevitable conclusion that much more gut wrenching (tbh, I got to the end and stopped playing for a week because i didn't have the time for the emotional train wreck I knew was honna hit me.)
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
An excellent prequel to Final Fantasy VII. This game focuses on who Zack Fair was and his relationship to the other characters of Final Fantasy VII - mainly Sephiroth, Aeris and Cloud. It allows you to create your own move sets and mix and blend your own magic and physical attacks. This game also speaks a lot to your emotions and is probably one of the saddest games I have played this far.
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
My favorite PSP game for sure. For a handheld game the graphics are on point, and the game-play is slightly repetitive particularly for perfectionists that love to level up and collect all items but all in all it's very addictive. Also, prepare to have your heart torn out at the ending I was seriously mourning for like a few days after this game was over.
Elsie C.
This is the game that had me crying in public over the ending. Not just the first time, but every time I even think about how the game ends I get teary. They took a character whose end we knew would happen, and somehow made us so emotionally invested that we're all in denial. I love the new characters, even though it meant retconning the original to a greater extent.
Randy T.
Deridder, LA
This game is amazing. RPG lovers everywhere are all very aware of Final Fantasy VII and the amazing story it has. This is the breath-taking prequel that leads up to the 1997 original. I loved it. All of my Final Fantasy buddies loved. Its a great game with a great story and pretty good gameplay. Just another way that Square refuses to let fans down. Go buy it.
Amy Z.
Wish I had a console for this game. 😭
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
What are the Final Fantasy games even about?