BY SQUARE ENIX

Luke S.
Die hard VII fans this game definitely brings light to a lot of confusing plot lines from the original game. A great add on for this plot line and definitely a game I recommend. The game was relatively short in my opinion, but a must play.
Lydia H.
Mt Juliet, TN
This is a must-play for any devoted Final Fantasy VII fans. Its provides really important back story for a lot of key characters and has a really beautiful and compelling story of its own.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
An excellent prequel to Final Fantasy VII. This game focuses on who Zack Fair was and his relationship to the other characters of Final Fantasy VII - mainly Sephiroth, Aeris and Cloud. It allows you to create your own move sets and mix and blend your own magic and physical attacks. This game also speaks a lot to your emotions and is probably one of the saddest games I have played this far.
Kym A.
Spanaway, WA
If you are a fan of FF7, I can't stress enough how much you should play this game. While the battle system is rather repetitive (fun, though), and I really wish there had been more of an open world feel like the original, the story more than makes up for it. Both new and old characters will work their way into your heart and make the inevitable conclusion that much more gut wrenching (tbh, I got to the end and stopped playing for a week because i didn't have the time for the emotional train wreck I knew was honna hit me.)
Mona T.
I got this game because I loved the Crisis Core animation. Again, the quality of the game in terms of graphics and character design was excellent. I think this game was a little bit harder than the PS2 games, but it was still interesting to play through PSP too. I would recommend if you love RPG and the crisis core story line.
Laura P.
Doral, FL
If you enjoyed or loved Final Fantasy VII you must play this game, it is beautiful in every way, tear-worthy, full of life lessons of friendship and love, and very fun to play. The characters are a great adition to the original FFVII storyline and they are all likeable and admirable.
Lauren S.
Fredericksbrg, PA
I love this game so much. Having been a Final Fantasy VII fan since I was a kid I decided I had to play this. It is a beautiful tribute and prequel to the series. The battle system is neatly crafted and the cut sceens are beautiful. It really gives you insight on the origins of Sephiroth and the buster sword. There is definitely a reason why this is on the greatest hits list.
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
My favorite PSP game for sure. For a handheld game the graphics are on point, and the game-play is slightly repetitive particularly for perfectionists that love to level up and collect all items but all in all it's very addictive. Also, prepare to have your heart torn out at the ending I was seriously mourning for like a few days after this game was over.
Michelle H.
Westampton, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game, in my opinion, was the best game in the Compilation of FFVII. It follows Zack Fair, a young man on his way to becoming a hero. The gameplay is fun, the story is heartbreaking and great, and the music is absolutely stellar.
Sam M.
A challenging (but playable) game with an amazing story that sets the stage for the all-time classic FF7. Definitely answers a lot of questions about how the FF7 plot came to be, how certain characters met each other, etc. The graphics are incredible.
Amy Z.
Wish I had a console for this game. 😭
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
What are the Final Fantasy games even about?