BY SQUARE ENIX

Marlie R.
The truest form of classic with the highest level of replay value and customization I've ever seen in a game. This game is my favorite of all time! With a crazy amount of classes and ability to send your squad into the fight is ridiculous. Plus this remake has two new additions: Dark Knight and Onion Knight. It has the most in depth story I've ever played through and the best orchestrated sound track I've ever heard. Not to mention the list of secret characters. If you want a game you will probably never want to put down again, like me through my whole life, give it a try. Recommended for Final Fantasy lovers and lovers of all RPGs/tactical RPGs.
Sam H.
Minneapolis
Dynamic and difficult combat. Brutal and unforgiving in the fact that character deaths are permanent. Interesting storyline and captivating job based class system.
James W.
Ludlow, MA
This is a rerelease of the Playstation classic Final Fantasy Tactics. It's pretty much the same game. That being said, this game is EVERYTHING. I replay it literally once a year. I LOVE IT. I'm a huge fan of grid based tactical RPGs to begin with, but I LOVE the story and characters in this game. It's so compelling. I also just love the job system. This is a fantastic game, and is often mentioned as one of the best of all time.
Simona F.
Oh man, this game is great! Super addicting and the story is really good. If you like Fire Emblem, you'll love this game even more! I wish the cut scenes were left in Japanese with English subtitles, the English dub is not the greatest
Sabrina A.
Super true fan of the final fantasy series and this is by far one of my favorite games having played the original one on the ps1 this brings back child good memories and nostalgia