BY SQUARE ENIX

Aminah A.
Apple Valley, CA
An ok fantasy, my first ff game played, it was an ok game. I enjoyed the class system. The story was the usual crystal nonsense which seems pervasive in some games of the series. It was an adequate intro to some of the series staple classes, items, enemies, and summons.
Sarah R.
The storyline is enjoyable. The jobs system was excellent. A very memorable game. I enjoyed in the original to be able to make my own characters, however it was also nice to have prebuilt backgrounds in the remade version.
Mark F.
Mount Vernon, OH
I first played the original Final Fantasy III aka Final Fantasy VI in Japan when it originally came out on the SNES system. I was very happy to learn that Nintendo re-released the older Final Fantasy titles on the DS both to introduce an entire new generation of gamer's to a series that was a game changer, and also to allow the older gamer's to re visit a classic from their generation.
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have to say I absolutely love this game. I love the characters and the story. Sure it isn't as deep as the other Final Fantasy games but it is still good in it's own right. Plus I love the job system. It is a very beautiful game and worth the price. So with that being said I was devastated when my DS broke. So when steam got it, naturally I grabbed it up. I am so happy that Square Enix is re-releasing a good amount of their Final Fantasy games on PC. So if you haven't gotten a chance to play it due to not having a DS or whatever other reason it is now available on PC. It doesn't take up much space and only needs a minimum of 2 GB RAM to run. So now is your chance. You won't regret it. Best $8 I spent in a long time!!!
Jennifer C.
Its ok. ..not the best one especially on the Nintendo's DS platform. pixelated characters. slow game to start.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
My first Final Fantasy on the Nintendo DS. I liked the job classes and being able to dual wield weapons in the game. My favorite class was the dragoon because his armor was amazing. The game at some parts did not hold your hand and you had to look around to know what to do next but other wise it was great.