BY SQUARE ENIX

The world is nearing war over the reserves of crystals, and only a band of intrepid explorers can rise to save the day. In Final Fantasy Explorers, you'll team up with three other players in solo or cooperative gameplay to dive into dungeons to collect crystals while taking on classic Final Fantasy enemies at the same time. Customize your characters with jobs, weapons, armors, accessories and abilities, and recruit and level up monsters, so they can fight alongside you in battle. Transform into popular franchise characters, such as Cloud, Squall and Lightning, via the Trance feature. With more than 200 quests on which to embark, the journey is just beginning - are you ready? see more...

Justina D.
Mays Landing, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 2
I just got this game the other day and it's so fun! I have always been a fan of the series, gameplay is simple but not boring. I love unlocking new characters and powers. The option to co op is also great, completing quests with friends adds to the fun
Miss D.
I've had this game for a few months now. I wish I could say I loved it or even liked it. I am big Square Enix fan and a bigger Final Fantasy fan. But its obvious it tried really hard to compete with Monster Hunter, but it fell short. Just play Monster Hunter.
Meghann H.
Seymour, IN
I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It's a much easier version of your typical monster hunter. Grind grind grind.