BY SQUARE ENIX

Square Enix D1221 Saints Row IV: Gat Out Of Hell for Playstation 3 - Manufacturer: Square Enix - Mfg Part Number: D1221 - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jeanette Z.
We got this game for free with the monthly PlayStation membership rewards thingy (if it has an official name I don't know what it is lol) on PS4 but this game didn't show up on this site for PS4, but it's the same game so I don't think it matters much!
Anyways, I love Saints Row! I really loved this little story as well. So funny and fun to play! If you love Saints Row you will love this!
Lorenmarie S.
Orange Park, FL
I thought this was a genius idea specially with the ridiculousness that describes the saints row name nowadays. Why not just throw them into hell? I love Johnny gat he is the best character of saints row so far. I recommend this if you like saints row and you at least played saints row 4. It's hilarious like always!
Chloe O.
Pomona, CA
Great game.... It's fun and humorous.. Has a very 'archer' feel. The gameplay is good and fairly easy to catch on to. It goes by quickly but overall it's a great franchise with fun characters. I highly recommend if you like games like Grand theft auto, similar style.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
These games as just plain fun, including this dlc. I think they're pretty funny, I love that it doesn't take itself too seriously. The flying mechanics are very intuitive. Lots of different things to do in this game. If you need a great story and substance, skip this series
Nena A.
I love this game the fact that the characters can go anywhere they want! It's my favorite part. I love games like that. Great :)
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
It's a pretty good game only good for late teens though not a good game for kids younger
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
I love this game! Its awesome! Great quality also! My nephew loves to pay this game also.
Tamara P.
Santiago,Chile
Saints row Gat out of Hell is not good at all, i don't like it, but Saints row IV is a really good game, it have a really weird history but is very funny!!!!
Cassandra D.
PIERREFONDS, Quebec
I loved this! It's especially great if you played all the other saints row games first.
Jessica C.
Fort Gay, WV
Is this the future one?
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
What is the appropriate age limit for this game?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
How good is this do y'all recommend
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
Objective of the game? Cost?