Square Enix 01026 Dead Island Riptide Ps3

by Square Enix

Dead Island Riptide is an open world Action Role-playing game (RPG) in which players are tasked with surviving a viral based zombie outbreak isolated in a topical setting. The game is a follow-up t.

What is this game about???
Who is your favorite to play as?
Start your review of Square Enix 01026 Dead Island Riptide Ps3!
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Square Enix 01026 Dead Island Riptide Ps3 uploaded by Courtney S.
Purchased at: GameStop
Loved dead island, so of course had to get dead island riptide, Definitely more zombie fun from your favorite type of game, enjoy hours of gameplay that will have you on your toes the whole time. Square Enix 01026 Dead Island Riptide Ps3
Matt F.
Yoe, PA
Purchased at: GameStop
One of my other favorite games to play I would play this game everyday and I would beat the game in 1 game I wouldn’t improve this item
Leslie  M.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Who's up for killing zombies at the beach? I love fighting zombies..this is the one of best zombie game came out of ps3 since Resident Evil and Dead island.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
I love zombie games. So when i played this game i loved.But its really fun playing online with your friends.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a great game if you like zombie, horror, first-person shooters, or just entertaining games altogether. It's not as immersive as Fallout or Elder Scrolls, but it's still probably the best survival horror game since Resident Evil 4.
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
Don't recommend playing when smaller kids are around it scared my 5 year old and he says zombies are to scary lol
Reese B.
Portland, OR
I love love LOVE the dead island games. The first one will forever be my favorite just because it is the classic. Dead Island & Dead Island Riptide are honestly the best zombie games I have ever played. I love being able to craft different weapons based on supplies collected and then modding them based on mods hidden throughout the game. The zombie factor is great, it is challenging and can be scary too! The dead island games are ultimately some of my favorite games ever.
Yuli Z.
Austin, TX
Best zombie game ever!! Dying light is a close second though!! It was remastered for the ps4 can't wait to play . Some parts are scary and have jump scares so don't recommend for kids. I definitely recommend this game!
Kamryn P.
Baltimore, MD
Love zombie games and this one was a great one to me, super fun to play and the right amount of zombie action packed excitement and fear ! X)
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game was pretty awesome for a zombie game! It starts off right where the other one left off. The graphics were great and there was enough gore to keep you interested. This game is affordable and I highly recommend it to zombie game fans:)