BY SQUARE ORGANICS

Cocoa Mint 12 Bars see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jacklyn G.
I wish I would have discovered these sooner. No corn, soy or gluten and so delicious. Perfect on the go protein bar when you need something sweet. Yum!
Gwen M.
Columbia
I've heard so much hype about square bars i finally decided to give one a try. The minty flavor was too much for me. I also thought that the bar was a bit too gritty. I like how the product was vegan and had a short ingredients list. And the chocolate coating was really good. Overall I prefer other bars. Also the first ingredient was sugar (i think brown rice syrup?) which is a drawback for me
Maeve G.
The mint chocolate flavor is my second favorite Square Bar flavor. If you're not used to vegan protein bars, you might need to adjust to this texture a bit, but I think they're always fresh and delicious. I generally keep these around the house, I've been buying them for over a year now.
member-80fc2695f
Marion, North Carolina
I am in love with the minty feeling you get after washing your face. This has helped clear my skin so much. I recommend this if you have acne prone skin. Just be sure to use a moisturizer afterwards so your face doesn't dry out.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Square bars are so delicious and a great meal replacement bar. If you have a sweet tooth these are great bars to go to. Also they are pretty clean and GMO free
Shakeia R.
If you love Thin Mint cookies then you will love these. My FAVORITE protein bar. Doesn't have that nasty aftertaste. Great snack in between meals. Very quick shipping. The company always send coupons codes and give you a code to share with friends so you both can get a discount.