Square Bar Cocoa Coconut uploaded by Sandi B.Square Bar Cocoa Coconut uploaded by Taiwo A.

BY SQUARE ORGANICS

Cocoa Coconut 12 Bars see more...

Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
Square bars are some of the best nutrition bars on the market. I love the coconut - great flavor and texture and the perfect healthy substitute for your sweet tooth. Like most bars, they cost a pretty penny, and they are kind of hard to find in stores. But vitamin shoppe and Whole Foods have been good luck for me.
Maeve G.
I LOVE these bars. I've tried most protein bars out there (at least the ones that don't look insanely fake), and many vegan ones at that, and these are at the top of the list. They always taste fresh. The company is consistently coming up with new, quality flavors. The coconut chocolate is my favorite!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite flavor of square bar! It literally tastes like candy. More of a dessert than a post workout snack for me because it has lots of different added sugars but as far as flavor goes, it's amazing!
Emma B.
I love these protein bars. They are so good. If you are gluten free, this product is for you. They are not the cheapest, but sometimes there are some good sales on them. I love coconut and chocolate. Such a delicious combination! Definitely give them a try.
Susie K.
lawton
These bars are Sooo good! I love coconut, and I love chocolate so the combination is perfect! It's very convenient to keep one in my purse and one in my car for those days your on the go. I also love these as a snack. I have to hide them from my kids.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
The best protein bar chocholate in the market! i love these!! The cherries and coconut are so yummy too. The best about this product you can use for baking and cooking. I usually cut in smalls pieces and sprinkle it in my oatmeal and also in muffins! Totally recommed it. they are soy free, gluten free, and artificial colors and flavor.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
I am absolutely in love with this bar. I eat them daily to satisfy my sweet tooth and it's very filling. I also use them when I'm on my smoothie diet. The fact that it's Plant based is a plus.
Keia R.
The first flavor I tried and was not disappointed. My FAVORITE protein bar. Doesn't't have that nasty aftertaste. Great snack in between meals. Very quick shipping. The company always send coupons codes and give you a code to share with friends so you both can get a discount.
Lindsey F.
Bonney Lake, WA
Where can I find these to try? I don't want to order a whole box of I hate the taste!!! I ❤️ coconut everything and am dying to try one!! Heard great reviews but I'm more of a try before I buy kinda gal! Thanks!
benedetta b.
Milano
I checked in the website and the shipping cost are crazy high! Do you know where else i can find them?

Vitamin Shoppe