BY SQE

ESRB Rating: M - Mature Genre: Action Adventure Platform: Xbox One Features: The cinematic action-adventure that forced Lara Croft to grow from an inexperienced young woman into a hardened survivor has been re-built for Xbox One and PS4, featuring an obsessively detailed Lara and a stunningly lifelike world. To survive her first adventure and uncover the island's deadly secret, Lara must endure high-octane combat, customize her weapons and gear, and overcome grueling environments. The Definitive Edition of the critically-acclaimed action-adventure includes digital versions of the Dark Horse comic, Brady games mini-art book and combines all of the DLC. Live the critically acclaimed, cinematic action-adventure, re-built specifically for next gen consoles Survive high-octane combat, customize Lara's weapons and gear, and overcome grueli. see more...

• Which tomb raider game is your favorite?5 Answers
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Awesome campaign and graphics. Love the challenges of the tombs and boss battles. Finding everything to be done and found in the game makes game play quite long. Suggest to all that love Lara croft
Joseph R.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome awesome awesome ! It's gets three bc this game really is a work of art . I love the fact you can customize outfits and slowly upgrade weapons and gears .definitely worth playing . I have gone through the campaign twice would highly recommend for any tomb raider fan!
Taylor B.
Beaverton, OR
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was a free game featured on games with gold. This game features Lara and crew trapped on a mysterious island, full of hostiles. Lara must explore the island, killing bad guys and collecting treasures, on her way to rescue her friends and discover what's keeping them from leaving the island.

I thought this game had some issues, though. I will admit that I am NOT good at shooters, but the combat and battle sequences seemed disproportionately hard to the rest of the game. The game is littered with optional collectibles, none of which really pertained to the story line or made sense. The leveling system was standard and worked well, you had nearly complete freedom to allocate skill points.
I think my biggest issue with the game is that the main storyline didn't really fit with what I was expecting. This is TOMB RAIDER. I expect to go tomb raiding! But the tombs are few and OPTIONAL! The tombs and puzzles were the best part,a shame there weren't more.
Shailine D.
I love this game. We bought it on the Xbox store when it went on sale for Christmas and I am glad we did. Story line is great. Graphics are amazing. Wonderful game.
Candace R.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is amazing... I like to call it a hundred ways to die... Lots of things can happen to Laura and most likely they will. The graphics are very realistic and you will get sucked into the story in no time at all.
Savannah L.
Gilbert, AZ
This game was AMAZING I absolutely loved it!. I could replay it over and over again! This game is pretty affordable depending on where you purchase it. I haven't really seen any other games like it. I recommend this to everyone I think everyone should have this game, it has an amazing storyline and it is simply amazing
Gerald H.
Wyandotte, MI
This was my introduction the Tomb Raider series, And I gotta say I was thoroughly impressed with the game. I wouldn't want to stop playing when I first got the game. It always kept me on the edge of my seat and kept me entertained ( which is very hard to do :P )
Heather F.
Green Spring, WV
This game was soooo good! This was my first Tomb Raider game I've ever played and I have been addicted ever since. I love the tombs and challenges to complete those are my favorite. Bought this for $20 at Game Stop and it was def money well spent
Kara C.
This game is a great edition to add to the tomb raider name. It has additional features that the rise of the tomb raider game didn't. There is more tombs called challenge tombs and additional game play after you beat the standard story line.
Sarah M.
I am so not a gamer at all, but this game was absolutely awesome! The graphics, the story, the action buttons were all fantastic. Highly recommend this game to newbie one players. Looking for to more content regarded to this game.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Which tomb raider game is your favorite?