Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4

The original roast master is back! Same sick burns, same smoldering attitude, now all scaled up in stunning HD. Spyro is bringing the heat like never before in the Spyro Reignited Trilogy game collection. Rekindle the fire with the original three games, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon. Explore the expansive realms, re-encounter the fiery personalities and relive the adventure in fully remastered glory. ? 2018 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision, Spyro and Spyro TH

Is this game fun? I've never played this before.
Is this game a repeat of the other past versions or is new content?
Is Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4 navigable for a 6 year old?
Start your review of Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4!
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4 uploaded by Tessa F.
Purchased at: GameStop
For nostalgic reasons this is a fun game. l grew up watching my aunt play it on an older PS and now they remade it for the PS4. So course I had to get it. Even with it being an older style game, it still has great graphics and it's fun to play for all ages
Kymberly H.
Ionia, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4 uploaded by Kymberly H.
I can not rave enough about this remaster! Spyro was my all time favorite game to play as a child. I absolutely love the beauty of the remastered version. All 3 games on one disc! 2nd is my absolute favorite. The 1st I was so happy to finally beat.
Paige  U.
Defiance, OH
I got this game for my boys. When i was younger its something i use to play. Now we all play it together. Since it the trilogy i think it was well worth the money spent.
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4 uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: GameStop
My husband and I bought this due to it being games from our childhood. We were not disappointed and absolutely love playing it over and over. It comes with all three games and it hours upon hours of fun.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Yessss we are obsessed with this game!! So fun to play on a Friday night with a few drinks after the kiddos gone to bed
JoyLynn  G.
Ok so I've never played this game but I couldn't foodie out how to find a game every time I searched call of duty or days gone this was the only option I was given and I want to sinu finish my snap so I'm sorry I can't review your game the right way. I'm sure it's good though
Christian A.
Janesville, WI
This is a great game!! Plays just like the original, with way better graphics!! Playing it takes me back to my childhood!!
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4 uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: GameStop
Amazing remake! It plays through exactly like the original but with new, colorful vibrant graphics. Brings back so many memories of playing as a child. I recommend this game to anyone wether you’re a kid or an adult. Who doesn’t like cute, adventurous purple dragons? Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4
Miranda L.
Purchased at: GameStop
Love love love this game, I have been playing spyro for a long time, this new rendition is great, fun game, keeps u playing for a long time lol, you'll get hooked for sure, its a great game for kids , teens and adults, I definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Stephanie L.
Winter Garden, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4 uploaded by Stephanie L.
Way to bring back an old classic with new graphics. I love this game it brought back so many memories from when I was just a kid. This game has hours and hours of gameplay as it is 3 in 1. This game is fun for players of all ages.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea M.
Montoursville, PA
il y a 2 ans
Is Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4 navigable for a 6 year old?
Courtney H. il y a 2 ans
It's the same game I grew up on with better graphics and I didn't struggle much with it when I was that age. I feel like it's pretty manageable for a 6 year old.
Chelsea B.
337 Oxford gardens Stafford
il y a 2 ans
Emmy J. il y a un an
If you played the originals I would definitely get this! Brought back some good memories of that little dragon.
Amanda M.