Spyro: Reignited Trilogy - Nintendo Switch

Spyro: Reignited Trilogy - Nintendo Switch Gender: unisex.

Is the graphics for this game improved from the Ps1 graphics ??
Start your review of Spyro: Reignited Trilogy - Nintendo Switch!
Brittany B.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Love Spyro! This is also 3 games in one. Will keep you busy for hours. I bought this game a month or so ago and I really enjoy it. Bringing back some of the old classics. Must get to add to your collection of games . Price point is lower than most games
Marlene C.
Orem, UT
Purchased at: Best Buy
Like the original but better. My toddler enjoys watching me play and directing what to do next. The camera still makes me dizzy but not as bad as the original. Still fun even as a grown up!
Barbara C.
Warren, OH
Este juego es buenísimo, los niveles son bastante divertidos, no se te hace tan fácil, lo que lo hace interesante. Lo recomiendo 100%.😍😍😍😍
Brie C.
Franklin, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this game! It seriously brings me back to when I was younger playing it! Super cool to see my son play it too, just like I did when I was little.
Richard  W.
Northampton, PA
Gamer Expert Level 6
Spyro on the Switch is where it’s at one best trilogies released for the switch. If you loved the old school Spyros you need this definitely give you that nostalgia feel.
Marcela J.
Santa Clara, CA
I love playing spyro growing up. It was the best thing when they came up with this game and been able to play again. You will definitely kill so free time with it!!
Catrall S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This games brings back my childhood memories. I had all three Spyro video games for the original playstation . I love the graphics from the game. The enemies and bosses looks so different from the original games. I love Spyro. I am so very happy that I got the games.
Alexx H.
Calgary, AB
Spyro: Reignited Trilogy - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Alexx H.
I love Spyro! I remember playing Spyro when I was a child so this being up happy memories. This specific game has three Spyro games in one so your guaranteed lots of fun! I’ve had the game about a week and I love it and recommend it to everyone it’s quite a bargain when you think about the fact that your getting three games in one!
JoHannah M.
Cranbrook, BC
Spyro: Reignited Trilogy - Nintendo Switch uploaded by JoHannah M.
I was walking through wal-mart and I couldn't believe my eyes. I remember playing this on the Playstation as a kid. I purchased it for 56.00 including taxes, you can't go wrong for 3 games at that price. It is a blast! I highly recomend this game for anyone wanting to feel nostalgic.
Jennifer  J.
Gamer Expert Level 1
A very well done remake of a PlayStation classic. While some new stuff has been added, seeing how familiar characters and locations have been polished up is always fun to see. The challenge is still there, keeping the game fun, yet accessible, but the trolley section in Zephyr still gives me PTSD.