BY SPRY

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

NEW! Spry Toothpaste with Xylitol and Aloe ~ Dental Defense System™ Natural Anti-Plaque Tarter Control Fights Cavities Sugar Free with Fluoride Spry Dental Defense System™ Helps Prevent Plaque Controls Tartar Helps Prevent Tooth Decay Protects Against Cavities Plaque is a sticky deposit that accumulates on teeth and is known to promote cavities, tartar, and stains. Spry toothpaste cleans teeth and helps prevent plaque when used as part of a complete oral hygiene program* Recommended by Dentists Many common toothpaste brands contain unwanted sugar which causes tooth decay. Spry Spearmint Toothpaste is completely sugar-free. Dentists recommend it as a vital component of a complete effective oral hygiene program. Healthy, Clean and White Teeth Spry toothpaste controls tartar and helps whiten teeth. It leaves your teeth feeling clean, extra smooth, and healt see more...

Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
I got this online at Amazon.com about a month ago for my husnand. He is constantly complaining of teeth sensitivity. BUT in the past month I haven't heard a work about it! Must be working! Smells good too!
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love all these products! I especially love the gum that they made! It brings Flora back into your mouth which helps prevent cavities! I recommend it to everyone!
Latonya B.
Cleveland, TN
My teeth is very sensitive to sweet stuff eveytime I brush no matter what it starts hurt. A friend remmonded me to spry sugar free toothpaste and see if it wirked, it did no toothaches nothing. Ill remmonded this to anybody
Lady K.
Austin
Only toothpaste I use... fluoride free which is great in preventing acne around the mouth. Also has xylitol so helps keeps irritation away!!!
Mindy N Dennis H.
Evarts, KY
Love this toothpaste it works great and it helps a lot with your teeth I would tell friends to buy this !
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
I recommend this to everyone! I first discovered it when I worked at Sprouts. I lived t after trying it.
Elizabeth P.
Love the flavor! I noticed a difference in my teeth. I would definitely recommend
Alison F.
If you've never used a fluoride free toothpaste before this is a good place to start, it does take a little while to get used to, however once you incorporate this product into your routine it'll quickly become a staple
Vee T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great flavour and my teeth actually seemed brighter afterwards! I like the fact that it contains xylitol.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are all toothpaste not sugar-free?
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this expensive? Where can I buy it?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How is the taste?
jennifer d.
What is the minty taste strong??
Sonia H.