BY SPRY

Tartar Control Formula Spry Toothpaste with Xylitol & Aloe ~ Dental Defense System™. Sugar Free. Natural Anti-Plaque Tartar Control. No Fluoride. Recommended by Dentists. Spry Dental Defense System™. Helps Prevent Plaque. Controls Tartar. Does not Promote Tooth Decay. Protects Against Cavities Spry Dental Defense cleans teeth and helps* prevent pla. see more...

• Who likes this brand? I like Xylitol and know how good it is for...2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Rachael B.
Fort Worth , TX
I wish I would have found this toothpaste sooner. I normally have horrible dental visits but the last time I went I was cavity free and this toothpaste is part of the reason why. It is a nice thick paste and a good flavor. I won't buy "regular" toothpaste again. This is worth the trip to the whole food store and the extra cost.
Nicole R.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste! I had a lot of trouble finding a flouride-free toothpaste that is not filled with chemicals like carageenan, but this one is perfect. The taste is not too strong and my mouth feels fresh after brushing. I have sensitive teeth, and this does not bother them at all. Totally worth the cost!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great toothpaste. Nice minty flavor. Doesn't burn. I buy at my local health food store and it is usually sold out. Apparently zylitiol helps fight cavities and helps keep ear infections away. So I purchase most of my kids vitamins with this ingredient.
Genevieve B.
Tucson, AZ
This toothpaste is the shit!! Or the sparkle. Makes your teeth for real squeaky clean. And your enamel will feel thicker and stronger too!
Elizabeth  R.
Compton, CA
Haven't tried this yet but I've heard so much positive feed back about it....soon will give it a try..
member-8e566
No matter what flavour this toothpaste tastes the closest to the regular brands. I love it so much.
B. S.
Amazing product, so much better for you than those chemical-Laiden toothpastes.
Adriana C.
Florianópolis
Muito bom usei uma única vez mas o produto é incrível vale super apena ótimo
Lisa G.
Who likes this brand? I like Xylitol and know how good it is for you but how does this taste?