BY SPRY

Sugar Free Spry® Fresh Fruit Gum Non GMO sugar Free Sweetened with 100% Xylitol Spry Dental Defense System™ Studies have repeatedly shown that the incorporation of Xylitol-rich products in sufficient quantities into your daily routine, has substantial oral health benefits. A Complete Product Line Xlear, Inc. produces a line of Spry Dental Defense products including toothpaste, oral rinse, chewing gum and mints. When used regularly, Spry products provide a rich source of dental xylitol that has been shown in clinical studies to help reduce the occurrence of cavities and improve overall oral health. Learn more about these other Spry Dental Defense products by visiting us online at. www.xlearinc.com/spry. see more...

• Is this gum good and healthy? Where could I purchase this gum from?1 Answers
  • How does this gum taste?4 Answers
Spry Chewing Gum
  • "This gum tastes great, not too strong, doesn't have that nasty aspartame aftertaste since it's Made with xylitol." in 1 review
  • "the flavor is good and I like that it is sugar free and actually can help your teeth." in 1 review
  • "The flavor doesnt last long, but it doesnt get hard to chew like sum gum when it looses its flavor." in 1 review
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
I love this gum. My dentist recommended it to me. I am not a huge gum chewer so the flavor of it is just enough for me to freshen my breath. So I think it has met my expectations!
Fahmina R.
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
Love this chewing Gum so much
when I found this I was on cloud 9 because other brands was no longer working for me and my family and this chewing Gum was the best alternative.
Heather K.
Heather K.
This is a great gum alternative because it uses xylitol. It loses its taste quite quickly, but it's meant be used after eating for about 5 minutes. It makes my teeth feel much cleanser especially after eating sweets. I've heard mixed reviews on an ingredient in the Spry gum, but have not yet done more research to be able to speak on it. I've purchased this in stores and online and you can definitely find better deals on Amazon than local grocery stores.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
This gum is great it helps prevent cavities from forming on your teeth and the acidity from eating foods low too so the enamel doesn't erode. If your anything like me you could get all the help you need with keeping your teeth strong and healthy. This also has a great minty flavor! You can buy this at most dental offices and now the grocery store.
Dorothy D.
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
Best xylitol gums and mints hands down! All natural and great for your oral health.  Buy it at Whole Foods or Sprouts Markets. It's pretty easy to find. I love the Bubble Gum flavor it's so good!  Meet my expectations and more. I've been buying it for years now.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like the cinnamon one a lot. It's great for dry mouth and makes your teeth feel super clean. It's not all sugary and bad for you, it's a natural gum that tastes good and it's actually affordable a seems like real gum.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great tasting gum. Doesn't contain aspartame. The flavor lasts, perfect size. Keeps breath smelling fresh. I buy mine at Whole Foods or online at Vitacost. Also like the spearmint and cinnamon flavors.
Emry W.
Emry W.
Wichita, KS
This gum isn't for chewing for long periods of time. This gum is for protecting your teeth and improving your oral health. I buy a big 100 count every other month and chew a piece of gum after every meal- as often as I remember. The taste is strong and will give you better breath, but you can only chew it for about 5-10 mins max. Sometimes if I chew two pieces it will last a little longer.
Sana M.
Sana M.
After doing some research about why this gum is actually beneficial for your teeth I decided to try it out. I love the peppermint flavor (although it is stronger in the beginning and gets weaker pretty quick). I love that the ingredients are simple and understandable. I'd definitely purchase this again!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Joppa, MD
Great for your oral health. Only problem is the flavor doesn't last too long.
India H.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
How does this gum taste?
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is this gum good and healthy? Where could I purchase this gum from?