BY SPRY

Sugar Free Spry® Fresh Fruit Gum Non GMO sugar Free Sweetened with 100% Xylitol Spry Dental Defense System™ Studies have repeatedly shown that the incorporation of Xylitol-rich products in sufficient quantities into your daily routine, has substantial oral health benefits. A Complete Product Line Xlear, Inc. produces a line of Spry Dental Defense products including toothpaste, oral rinse, chewing gum and mints. When used regularly, Spry products provide a rich source of dental xylitol that has been shown in clinical studies to help reduce the occurrence of cavities and improve overall oral health. Learn more about these other Spry Dental Defense products by visiting us online at. www.xlearinc.com/spry. see more...

Spry Chewing Gum
  • "This gum tastes great, not too strong, doesn't have that nasty aspartame aftertaste since it's Made with xylitol." in 1 review
  • "the flavor is good and I like that it is sugar free and actually can help your teeth." in 1 review
  • "The flavor doesnt last long, but it doesnt get hard to chew like sum gum when it looses its flavor." in 1 review
Sana M.
After doing some research about why this gum is actually beneficial for your teeth I decided to try it out. I love the peppermint flavor (although it is stronger in the beginning and gets weaker pretty quick). I love that the ingredients are simple and understandable. I'd definitely purchase this again!
Tiara W.
PORTLAND, OR
This gum is great it helps prevent cavities from forming on your teeth and the acidity from eating foods low too so the enamel doesn't erode. If your anything like me you could get all the help you need with keeping your teeth strong and healthy. This also has a great minty flavor! You can buy this at most dental offices and now the grocery store.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great tasting gum. Doesn't contain aspartame. The flavor lasts, perfect size. Keeps breath smelling fresh. I buy mine at Whole Foods or online at Vitacost. Also like the spearmint and cinnamon flavors.
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
Best xylitol gums and mints hands down! All natural and great for your oral health.  Buy it at Whole Foods or Sprouts Markets. It's pretty easy to find. I love the Bubble Gum flavor it's so good!  Meet my expectations and more. I've been buying it for years now.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like the cinnamon one a lot. It's great for dry mouth and makes your teeth feel super clean. It's not all sugary and bad for you, it's a natural gum that tastes good and it's actually affordable a seems like real gum.
Emry W.
Wichita, KS
This gum isn't for chewing for long periods of time. This gum is for protecting your teeth and improving your oral health. I buy a big 100 count every other month and chew a piece of gum after every meal- as often as I remember. The taste is strong and will give you better breath, but you can only chew it for about 5-10 mins max. Sometimes if I chew two pieces it will last a little longer.
Heather K.
This is a great gum alternative because it uses xylitol. It loses its taste quite quickly, but it's meant be used after eating for about 5 minutes. It makes my teeth feel much cleanser especially after eating sweets. I've heard mixed reviews on an ingredient in the Spry gum, but have not yet done more research to be able to speak on it. I've purchased this in stores and online and you can definitely find better deals on Amazon than local grocery stores.
Sheena K.
Love this gum, actually started chewing this instead of the others like trident and orbit due to their being some shady unhealthy ingredients in them. This gum tastes great, not too strong, doesn't have that nasty aspartame aftertaste since it's Made with xylitol. The flavor doesn't last that long and it's kind of pricey, but this is worth it. Spearmint is my go to flavor.
Amanda S.
Lexington, SC
Great flavor! All natural. Okay for diabetics and fights tooth decay. What more could you ask for? I like that its 100% xylitol. The only disclaimer I can say is keep it away from your dog! Xylitol is dangerous for dogs so don't drop one! I keep mine in the car and have a few each day to help prevent tooth decay. I also recommend it to my patients that struggle with cavities.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great tasting gum. That is actually good for your teeth. Keeps your breath smelling fresh. The flavor doesn't last long, but it doesn't get hard to chew like sum gum when it looses its flavor. Only sold at my local health food store, but find online at vitacost.com for cheaper.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
How does this gum taste?