BY AUSSIE

For an ultra springy hold, Sprunch aerosol hairspray will cling to your wavy mane and keep it bouncy all day long. This spray contains Australian based ingredients like Sea Kelp and will work to maintain your carefree do. Let Sprunch aerosol hairspray keep your curls in place so you can focus on the fun.

Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff makes my hair so crunchy. It's awful! I can't handle having crunchy hair. I want soft manageable curls that aren't stuck in one position. It definitely keeps my hair from frizzing out. It keeps everything from being a huge frizz ball but it also plasters my hair to my dang head.
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
Favorite hair spray ever!! Holds in your hair super well and doesn't make it feel super crunchy. Smells really good also. I prefer the aerosol of this spray over the regular because I feel the aerosol gives me a much more evenly spread spray throughout my hair.
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
I moved to Florida from Maryland 2 years ago. Ever since I moved here I have much curlier hair. I love after I towel dry my hair spaying this sprunch spray into my hair and scrunching with my hand in my hair. It would help hold the curls and almost a wet look. I love this stuff. It's a great price too.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I found a big can of this stuff (that I hadn't found in years where I live) on my honeymoon and I tried to convince my husband to let me buy every bottle of it. I love it. I can dry my hair (or let it dry naturally) and hate the way it looks- flip my head over and use just a little of this and when I look back, it looks great.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I've used this product for many many years and it's still one of my favorites. Whenever I want to rock a curly look, this is my go to product. It keeps the curls in my hair and it actually lasts. The best part, is that signature Aussie scent! It's amazing and I love it!
Brittney N.
This is one of my all time faves for scrunching my hair. It smells absolutely amazing and people always compliment me on it. It is the best of the best for me. It works well and I have been using it for over 10 years. I will continue to purchase it.
Afton L.
Kannapolis, NC
I absolutely LOVE the Aussie Sprunch Spray , super amazing strong hold without leaving your hair all crunchy feeling, long lasting and even my ol’ man thinks it smells so good and he HATES hairspray! I definitely recommend and it also helps with making your hair curly or keeping your curls tight , so perfect for all hair types!
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
this is one of my favorite hair sprays! I love that it lasts all day and the price is great. A great deal. I also like that i can use it as mousse too. I have thick hair and its very effective at keeping it tame! I would recommend to anyone. love it!!!
Candice V.
I love sprung spray because it is a flexible medium hold and doesn't get super hard especially for my curly hair, or when I want just beach waves. It's affordable and comes in a big can with a great spray range. Definitely recommend to everyone I know that has curly or wavy hair.
Lorna D.
Shreveport, LA
love the hold of this product. The spray is a fine mist and doesn't cause the sticky hairspray feeling that most sprays cause on my fine hair. will be purchasing again