BY SPROUT

Toddler Up Real ~ Honest ~ Pure Organic Toddler Puree 1 USDA Organic 4 Certified Organic by: Quality Assurance International 3 100% BPA-Free Packaging Recyclable Cap Real food made to be gentle, without acid additives. Honestly named recipes listing the primary ingredients to be nourishing with true variety. Pure, organic and GMO-free ingredients prepared just like homemade to help nurture the healthy growth and happiness of your little sprout. see more...

Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
This was one of my sons favorite flavors of Sprout toddler food. He loved the flavor (probably because it was mostly sweet!) and I loved that he got extra nutrition with the quinoa. It also seemed to fill him up more than other food pouches so he didn't need to eat as much.
Candis E.
Portage, MI
I got some of theseeing thinking that I would trick my son into eating more vegetables, since this one has quinoa but should still taste sweet. Unfortunately, my little stinker wasn't fooled! He much prefers regular old applesauce pouches.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Spouts are such high-quality baby foods. These pouches are great, and flavors are good. I love that my kids can get some nutrients so easily. Plus these are usable for so many ages.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves these! Made with great ingredients, and reasonably priced. They're easy to take with you on the go.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
This product seems to work for my baby. He likes this product. Seems to smile every time he takes a bite of it.
Silkya D.
York, PA
My daughter loves these. I love how the taste is & especially that it's chemical free & great priced
bethany g.
My son absolutely loves these he's been eating them since 3 months and he still eat some now