Sprout Sweet Potato Organic Baby Food

by Sprout

Sprout Stage 1 Sweet Potato Organic Baby Food is made with whole, organic vegetables! Formulated specifically for babies who are starting solids, Sprout Stage 1 purees are just right for developing preferences.

Certified organic and made with non-GMO ingredients, Sprout Organic Baby Food contains no concentrates, additives, preservatives, or fillers of any kind – only real, honest, pure ingredients.

Sprout Is Committed To:

• Whole Foods
  • Certified Organic, Non-GMO Ingredients
  • No Concentrates
  • No Preservatives
  • 100% BPA-Free Packaging

Ingredients: Organic Sweet Potatoes, Water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sprout Sweet Potato Organic Baby Food!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte
Our 6 month old started eating solid foods and never looked back. She loves all of the different flavors and we try new ones all of the time. It smells good and she certainly seems to enjoy meal time now more than ever.
Lancaster , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves sweet potatoes and he loves the sprout kind too and so easy for him to eat and hardly no mess. I think the price is okay . Yea it my expectations my son loves it so I am happy and yes I keep buying it 💕
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I got these for my nephew when he visited me over the summer. They are super convenient when running errands and pretty affordable. I got them at Walmart but I've seen them almost everywhere. Highly recommend!
Van Buren Twp, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Food pouches are my absolute favorite they are so convienent and easy to pack up for a quick on the go treat. They have endless choices of flavors and my daughter loved them she would slurp them up so easy and fast
1,362 reviews
Our son loves sweet potatoes! It is one of his favorite foods and these pouches make it easy to feed him on the go. They are a little more expensive than jarred food or making your own but easy for travel and organic.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: Target
this one is very good! my nephew loves this! he can eat this all day long! he seems to love this! it’s really good! yeah i met my expectations on this baby food i would buy it again for my nephew he loves it!
1,308 reviews
It's nice and and has a good flavor. Wish the packaging was see through. Toddler not really fond of them however. I would still recommend for a less picky eater
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Target
Kids loved the pouches and I like to throw them in my bag for whenever they decide to get hangry. Great value for a on the go snack. Kids love the flavor
Crestview, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Baby seems to like it. I like the easy to use container. I am committed to feeding my baby organic, and feel confidence in their company.
487 stoneglen st
Purchased at: Target
Pretty tasty. Baby likes it which is a win for us! Not hard to stick one into the diaper bag. Can use and throw away. Very convenient.

Looking for your answer?