BY SPROUT

Toddler &Amp; Up Organic Toddler Snacks Fruity Yogurt Bites Tasty Strawberry Carrot Yogurt With Real Banana Pieces Just Right For Toddlers Perfect For Little Fingers Learning To Pick Up &Amp; Self Feed Soft Quick-Dissolve Texture That Is Enjoyable To Eat Single Packet Portions For Easy On-The-Go Snacking No Preservatives Or Artificial Colors Made With Real Fruit &Amp; Yogurt Usda Organic Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International 5 - 0.22 Oz (6G) Packs ~ Net Wt 1.10 Oz (31G) 877-704-8777 Product Of Germany see more...

• Are these okay for younger children who do not have many teeth? M...1 Answers
Ana S.
San antonio, TX
My son loved these. They are easy to pick up for toddler hands, but I found them a bit too sweet and I don't think I'm going to buy them on regular basis.
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
My son does like these. They were good to give him as a snack. I love they come in pouches because I don't like to waste
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Are these okay for younger children who do not have many teeth? My son loves food so much but is pretty much over pureed baby food... I am trying to get him into more nutritious food that is created for children still instead of food that his dad and I normally eat.