BY SPROUT

Now in clear packaging! Sprout Root Vegetables Apple with Beef organic baby food is a hearty blend of whole, organic vegetables and beef, the perfect combination to satisfy your little one’s growing appetite. Made only with USDA certified organic and non-GMO ingredients, Sprout Organic Baby Food contains no concentrates, preservatives, additives, or anything artificial. Our organic, pasture-raised beef is sourced from U.S. family farms, and is raised without added antibiotics and without growth-promoting hormones, so your baby gets the cleanest food possible!

• 3 grams of Protein
  • 2 grams of Fiber
  • USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO
  • Pasture-Raised Beef from U.S. Family Farms
  • Whole Foods – No Concentrates
  • Nothing Artificial

Ingredients: Organic Sweet Potatoes, Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Water, Organic Beef, Organic Potatoes, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt.

Nicole M.
My 10 month old loves these food pouches! I love that they are organic! They are portable and ready to eat! I prefer these over more known brands of good pouches. I but these regularly!
Kimberly S.
Alpine, UT
My son loves these pouches! I love that these ones are so healthy too and that I can feel at ease that my little one is getting some nutrients when he has them!