BY SPROUT

Sprout® Intermediate Roasted Bananas & Brown Rice Organic Baby Food.
Simple combinations 2.
USDA organic. see more...

David R.
While my son did enjoy this product the only downside was the price. Granted it is organic baby food, I thought the price was a little bit higher than other organic baby foods available. Overall I would buy this product again!
Crystal H.
St Augustine, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I picked up Sprout because it seemed like a very natural option, I try to keep it pretty pure for my girls. My daughter loved this flavor, and all others I tried from this brand. I definitely recommend this brand, not only for it's pureness, but it's very affordable and you can feel good about feeding it to your child! ❤️
Tracy W.
Oak Grove
Purchased at: Walmart
All my kids love this, never had an issue to get them to eat it. Best product y’all came out with. I would recommend this to all parents. A healthy way to a baby tummy. High five to you all!!
meagan m.
Owings Mills, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s very good and my daughter likes it. Not pricey at all and overall good value. There are no cons to this item it taste good and it’s very nutritional. It definitely met my expectations and i would purchase again
Maury F.
Pomona , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby twirly enjoyed this as a smaller baby and even know that’s he’s a almost 2yr old. He keeps asking for more when he’s eating them. It’s easy to places in baby bag and great snack.
Lixy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This baby food is organic and the roasted bananas give it a sweet flavor, I always test it before giving it to the children! They love it and is very affordable.
Zoey F.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby loves these snacks. They are perfect for on the go and take anywhere. Does tend to get messy at times but worth it for a happy baby
Keidie R.
Bridgeport
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product ! I thought going organic for my daughter was going to be difficult but she loves the taste of these baby foods !
Carla C.
Jamestown
My toddler wasn’t impressed 🤦‍♀️ but I got her to eat a lil . I was hoping she’d like it to get her to consume more veggies .
Alexandrea N.
Bayport, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a hit with the kids. Always nice to have good snacks f'd or baby around. Mamas like them too lol great stuff