Sprout Puffs, Maple Cinnamon, 1.5 oz uploaded by Ashley S.

BY SPROUT

Sprout Organic Maple CinnamonQuinoa Puffs are the Perfect Baby Snack! Made with non-GMO, organic whole grains and blended with just the right amount of fruit to keep your baby coming back for more, Quinoa Puffs are easy for little fingers to pick up and hold, and soft enough to dissolve quickly in their little mouths. You will love treating them to this delicious snack, and your baby will love showing off their independence! These 1.5oz canisters are the perfect size and can fit easily into your bag, stroller, or car. With a resealable top, these canisters provide on-the-go convenience so you can give your baby a nutritious snack wherever you go! Sprout Is Committed To: Made with Whole Grains Certified Organic, Non-GMO ingredients 100% BPA-Free Packaging li see more...

Melissa W.
Fort Myers, FL
My 9 month old loves these! I purchase them at Publix. Not too much sugar, easy to pick up, and quickly dissolve in his mouth. Great product for babies just learning to self feed. Also keeps him entertained while we are out and about. Recommend highly.
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
I'm always on the lookout for the best kinds of products for my children, especially if they're being ingested.  My 9 month old son ate these up and was so sad when they were gone.  I love that they're a healthy snack for a growing baby.  I definitely don't have to worry about the quality of these puffs.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
These puffs are one of the only foods my son can eat. I love that their main ingredient is quinoa flour, although they do contain rice. They're easy to eat, dissolve well, and taste good. The maple cinnamon flavor is a nice change, very true to taste and no sugar. These puffs carry the quality assurance international logo as well as the USDA organic logo. They are also gluten and GMO free, a nice bonus if you need one of the two or both for your baby food. The container is BPA free and recyclable.
Charlotte D.
My 7 month old loves these! They taste decent, they dissolve quickly, and they're an easy snack to give her throughout the day. Plus they're non-GMO and organic! I definitely recommend these to other moms and dads.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Has anyone tried the Sprout Quinoa Puffs in the carrot mango for their seven month old?