BY SPROUT

Sprout® Banana Pumpkin Fruity Yogurt Bites Organic Toddler Snacks.
No preservatives or artificial colors.
Made with real fruit & yogurt.
Toddler & up. T.
With real banana pieces.
USDA Organic.
5 snack packs.
5 - .22 oz (6g) packs. see more...

• Are these any good? My son is a picky eater so it's hard...1 Answers
  • Are these similar to their cereal bites?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
They are pretty tasty, however, I would prefer making them myself and keeping them in the refrigerator. We bought a box of these and after 2 days they smelt like spoiled rotten milk I had to throw them all away.
Melanie R.
I love SPROUT brand. I was able to get this overseas and I am so thankful to have easy to eat and digest snack for my little one. I end up eating them too. I like the taste and the texture.
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
My 1yr old loves these and I love that they are healthy and easy. I try to feed homemade or organic whenever I can and Sprout fits the bill!
Alexzandra P.
Alvin, TX
I bought these for my nephew a month ago and he didn't like them at all. He spit it out and we can't even get him to try them again.
Rosalie S.
I tried these with my son he didn't care for them at all but I thought they were good so I ate them instead.
Kelly A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They are yummy snacks for my son. He enjoys them and they are healthy. They are great for on the go snacking.
Mateya B.
Parkston, SD
My son loves these for his snacks! Great to have on the go!
Samantha G.
My daughter loves these.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Are these similar to their cereal bites?
stevieann c.
Garden City, KS
Are these any good? My son is a picky eater so it's hard to find snacks he likes.