BY SPROUT

Blackcurrant Toddler & Up. USDA Organic Certified. Chef Inspired. Re-sealable. Portable. Superfruit Blends " Super because these fruits outshine others in beneficial nutrients, these extra-special ingredients are combined with other favorites for extraordinary flavor." -Chef & Co-Founder, Tyler Florence 100% BPA-Free Packaging & Recyclable Cap 877-704-8777. see more...

• I've heard a lot of bad thing about these having mold ?1 Answers
  • What favors did your kid(s) favor?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this brand (what stores)?2 Answers
Sprout Organic Toddler Puree
  • "Even though my youngest is well on her way to eating regular solids I use these as on the go snacks." in 1 review
  • "I saw these in our local grocery store but ended up trying them through an online source where I got a great price." in 1 review
  • "These pouches are easy to toss in a diaper bag and easy for my little one to eat on the go." in 1 review
Amy M.
This little gems are super tasty and your kids will never know they are getting veggies with their fruits! Always check the ingredients. If apple isn't in the main items it shouldn't be an ingredient on the list. They are fast, convenient, and very travel friendly.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these! They are great for an on the go snack.. or when my 2 year old starts getting grumpy lol.  He just loves it. I love that for the most part they have healthy ingredients and they are not extremely sugary. I definitely keep at least 5 in my pantry!
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm always ordering various flavors and variety packs from Amazon for both of my girls. It's an amazingly easy way to get them to eat fruits and veggies in a jif. My kids love "juice" pouches and beg for them! I feel good about the organic ingredients too.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These come in handy at times, but cause such a mess if your not helping your little one the whole time.
The flavors are great though, but I find them to be a little expensive when you could make a huge smoothie for the same price .
Suzy R.
These are my go-to snack when my toddler is having a picky day. I can feel good knowing that he's getting something more nutritional than a cracker. He loves almost all of the flavors, but one of his favorites is definitely blueberry. I don't intend to let him eat these often, though, because I honestly fear that he will begin to develop some texture issues or aversions to these fruits and veggies in their natural form. Plus, many of these types of pouches are comprised of mostly apple sauce or pear. It's always good to read your labels well!
Andrea R.
Palm City, FL
My toddler goes crazy for the Sprout brand pouches. I appreciate that they are made with organic produce and are easy for little hands to hold. These are great for when you are out and about easy to open and serve. When my son refuses to eat anything he will always eat one of these if I offer it to him.
Allison D.
New Bern, NC
I saw these in our local grocery store but ended up trying them through an online source where I got a great price. My little girl loves fruits and veggie and hates meat. I have a hard time staying creative and I feel these pouches allow her nutrition that she can feed herself. She loves the ability to pick a pouch and feed herself and when it comes to being "on the go" they are unbeatable.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Loves these for my toddler. They are easy and work with his strongly independent nature. I don't even have to open half the time and he loves most of the varieties. Which is good because getting him to get all his proper nutrients is hard enough.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I used to love these when my daughter was over six months.
It was so easy and inexpensive to stock up on to throw a couple in the diaper bag when we were leaving and give these to her when she got hungry.
Katie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lots of healthy flavors with fruits and veggies, FTW! These pouches are easy to toss in a diaper bag and easy for my little one to eat on the go. These are wonderful and the fact that they're organic makes me feel better knowing that my baby's not eating pesticides or GMOs.
Alicia G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can you find this brand (what stores)?
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
I've heard a lot of bad thing about these having mold ?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
What favors did your kid(s) favor?