Sprout Organic Quinoa Puffs - Carrot Mango

by Sprout

Sprout Organic Carrot Mango Quinoa Puffs are the perfect baby snack! Made with non-GMO, organic whole grains and blended with just the right amount of fruit to keep your baby coming back for more, Quinoa Puffs are easy for little fingers to pick up and hold, and soft enough to dissolve quickly in their little mouths. You will love treating them to this delicious snack, and your baby will love showing off their independence!

• 4 grams of Whole Grains
  • Gluten-Free
  • Quick-Dissolve
  • Certified Organic, Non-GMO ingredients
  • 100% BPA-Free Packaging

Ingredients: Organic Quinoa Flour, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic White Rice Flour, Organic Carrot Juice Concentrate, Vanilla Extract, Organic Mango Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Rosemary Extract to Maintain Freshness.

What are the best organic snacks to give a 6 month old to work on fine motor skill development?
Start your review of Sprout Organic Quinoa Puffs - Carrot Mango!
How would you rate this product?
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Sprout Organic Quinoa Puffs - Carrot Mango uploaded by Jena L.
I feel like compared to the other ones this one doesn't have any flavor, obviously they aren't supposed to have a ton but these ones really just taste like nothing.
Bree S.
Great Falls, MT
Many son loved these when he was a baby and I loved them because they're organic and made with great ingredients. They're great for their coordination skills too because they work on picking up small things. The packaging is extremely convenient to take these on the go also.
Juno F.
NY
Travel friendly and easy to store. My son went through a ton of these snacks when he started teething into the early toddler years. I like that this product doesn’t have a ton of unnecessary ingredients and is made with whole grains.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
These are the greatest snacks ever. Easy for little ones to handle. Smells and tastes great and are very healthy
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,716 reviews
She loves the taste, and I feel good giving them to her. I don't have to worry about added ingredients. I love that she loves them.
Christine S.
I love this brand and of course the organic ingredients that they contain. These are a yummy and nutritious snack especially when you have a toddler who is refusing to eat their vegetables. My son loves these puffs and will eat the whole container if I let him.
Kasey B.
White Pine, TN
These were the first snack food we Introduced to our little girl. she loved the taste but also it helped her learn hand and eye coordination. She quickly learned to feed herself! I highly recommend these to early eaters!
Kayla W.
La Porte, IN
My daughter loves these. Easy little baby sized bites. Shes always content when i set her down with a small bowl of these for snacktime.
ÆÆÃT Æ.
My toddler baby like it she eats all kinds of food though but these kind of snacks she like it
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
These are actually pretty tasty! This was one of my son’s favorite flavors. They’re a healthy snack, affordable, and keep baby happy!