Sprout Organic Foods Sprout Baby Food Advanced Stage 3 Butternut Squash Macaroni & Cheese 5.5oz (5 Pack)

BY SPROUT ORGANIC FOODS

Ann K.
Delicious, great price and organic. You can't really go wrong with any of the Sprout's veggies and this takes away all of the arduous prep work with butternut squash which makes it awesome in my book. Perfect for roasted squash (a little oil, salt and garlic on my silicone baking mat and then I toss with a touch of honey or maple syrup when it is done....and for me that's when it is caramelized/has brown edges...and it is the perfect sweet/salty combo!). Also great for super easy butternut squash soup and I make a great fall-ish dip with it using cream cheese and pumpkin pie spices!
Cheryl S.
My daughter used to love Sprout when she was a baby. I found it to be a little on the pricey side so I would only purchase on occasion.
Paris M.
Worcester ma
I absolutely love this for my baby he absolutely eats it all I love the squeezes they are so convenient
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Not a bad item because my toddler can be so picky. The size is just right. Yum.
Jackie E.
Love all sprout food for our little guy and he loves it too. The combos are so unique and very healthy. Love the new packaging as well.