BY SPROUT

Find Baby Food at Target.com! Sprout Organic Baby Food's Apple Oatmeal with Cinnamon is a naturally delicious blend of whole fruits and grains, rich in vitamins, nutrients and taste! Just the right amount of apples and cinnamon, mixed with nutritious oatmeal, makes this a perfect option for baby as part of a balanced diet. Handy re-sealable pouch is convenient for home or on-the-go meals and snacks. Shelf stable, no refrigeration needed. see more...

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
My son just loves this brand of food. He eats it all up. I have the spoons that attach right to the package so its nice and easy to use some of the food is a little thick but overall i love this brand.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
My 9 month old's favorite food. We love that this can be squeezed right on to the spoon which makes it great back up in the diaper bag. Great ingredients and bpa free packaging makes this one of my favorite brands.
Emma D.
Emma D.
We all love these!it makes life tht much easier.can still get a little messy but at least we don't have to take any spoons out. I love them because I can give them to my 10 month old and to my 4 year old!
Alison D.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
My son loves these. He seems to really enjoy this flavor. It is a lot more expensive than regular oatmeal. I get the reusable pouches and make my own oatmeal to save money.