Sprout Organic Carrot Mango Quinoa Puffs uploaded by LaDonna C.Sprout Organic Carrot Mango Quinoa Puffs uploaded by LaDonna C.Sprout Organic Carrot Mango Quinoa Puffs uploaded by LaDonna C.

BY SPROUT

Sprout Organic Carrot Mango Quinoa Puffs are the perfect baby snack! Made with non-GMO, organic whole grains and blended with just the right amount of fruit to keep your baby coming back for more, Quinoa Puffs are easy for little fingers to pick up and hold, and soft enough to dissolve quickly in their little mouths. You will love treating them to this delicious snack, and your baby will love showing off their independence!

• 4 grams of Whole Grains
  • Gluten-Free
  • Quick-Dissolve
  • Certified Organic, Non-GMO ingredients
  • 100% BPA-Free Packaging

Ingredients: Organic Quinoa Flour, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic White Rice Flour, Organic Carrot Juice Concentrate, Vanilla Extract, Organic Mango Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Rosemary Extract to Maintain Freshness.

Jacqueline R.
I hate to give products one star but my son doesn't eat these. I've offered several times and he just licks it and throws it every time. I can't taste it myself as it has ingredients that I am allergic to but the smell is just basic. SO maybe the taste is just basic and dry and boring? I purchased this product because it was on sale and I had a coupon. I wouldn't re purchase unless I had a coupon and when I do, it will definitely be a different flavor.
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Found these today at one of the local food pantries in town. Grabbed it because it said it was organic and I'm glad we did our 1 year loves them, and she only has 5 teeth. They dissolve quick and they rate pretty awesome. Sprout Organic Carrot Mango Quinoa Puffs
Robyn R.
Victorville, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My little guy is obsessed with these! They must have more flavor than a lot of similar baby cereal puffs, because these are the ones he will go wild for. I also love that they use rosemary for keeping the product fresh.
stephanie b.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a favorite of me and my baby. We sit and snack on these together. They have a very cheerio like texture which we both enjoy. My baby quickly learns how to manipulate puffs in her mouth.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
My son loves these there great for 6+ months. I got to say they tastes so good smell good to lol and they dissolve in babies mouth great finger food
Elaine A.
Paterson, NJ
Wow the mango is taste so natural i like it because my baby could get the taste of new fruits and veggies
Amber S.
Minerva, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely love these for my daughter they are one of her favorite snacks when we are out and about
Bree S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a great healthy replacement for Cheerios! I tasted them out of curiosity and personally they taste like stale cereal with hint of flavor but my son loved them as a baby! Helpful when babies are learning to use their fingers to pinch food.
Nicole S.
What are the best organic snacks to give a 6 month old to work on fine motor skill development?