Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food uploaded by Kirstin C.Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food uploaded by ashleigh l.Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food uploaded by Ashley W.

BY SPROUT

Baby Food, Banana Brown Rice, with Cinnamon, Organic, Pouch 4 OZ USDA organic. Real. Honest. Pure. Real food made to be gentle, without acid additives. Honestly named recipes listing the primary ingredients to be nourishing with true variety. Pure,... see more...

• Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout4 Answers
Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves these all flavors, cold or room temp she sucks them down, plus their healthy so i dont feel guilty giving her this for a snack." in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "My son like to take theses to school he loves em the only problem I have is that if they sit to long in his lunch box they will pop idk why if its in room temperature but other then that there great " in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day. " in 1 review
  • "can be a bit messy at times. " in 1 review
ashleigh l.
Denham Springs, LA
My son loves these! But as a mother they make me quite nervous. You always read about the people who find mold in the packaging and it makes me quite nervous because some of the flavors are green!

I think they need to make them in a see through container. Other than that, they have a great flavor and my little one can feed himself while I'm shopping or were going down the road!
Ashley W.
Winchester, KY
My son loves the Apple Mango Carrot! I got one to try and he devoured it. I tried a small taste and I knew why he loved it. It was very good.
melissa j.
Tennessee
Great on the go package. Yummy product that's clean eating. Organic and easy for the win! We love sprout!
Marisa B.
Maple Valley, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son liked to use this as a snack. We use them on the go. I like that these pouches are easy to open and satisfy my picky son.
Morgan C.
Fayetteville , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing for traveling! My daughter loves these, she really loves that she can eat them on her own. The price point on these is enough to where it doesn’t break the bank!
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Publix
We are trying to start off giving the little one only veggies and this is the best brand to help us accomplish that! She loves all the ones we have given her!
Meadow H.
Kingwood
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s alright. A bit on the watery side... but not the worst! The smell is kinda funkey... but a pro is my baby like it!
brenda a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this the other time and my baby really like them. I took them with us in one of our trips and they were very easy to provide her with something to eat.
Florencia C.
Rabat, Rabat
Great taste. Quality ingredients.
No additives. Good option to take away when out of the house or in a hurry.
Jean R.
Norton shores, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby enjoys this flavor; butternut squash is a favorite for him. I like that they added oatmeal in it too; I like to do this flavor for breakfast because of it. I would recommend this to other parents because kids eat it and it’s all organic! My local grocery store often has great prices for them too; making them one of the cheaper organic brands.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout