BY SPROUT

Baby Food, Banana Brown Rice, with Cinnamon, Organic, Pouch 4 OZ USDA organic. Real. Honest. Pure. Real food made to be gentle, without acid additives. Honestly named recipes listing the primary ingredients to be nourishing with true variety. Pure,... see more...

• Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout4 Answers
Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves these all flavors, cold or room temp she sucks them down, plus their healthy so i dont feel guilty giving her this for a snack." in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "My son like to take theses to school he loves em the only problem I have is that if they sit to long in his lunch box they will pop idk why if its in room temperature but other then that there great " in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day. " in 1 review
  • "can be a bit messy at times. " in 1 review
Noah G.
These, are very awesome and delightfully for my baby little cute shiny womb brothers.......... Very, Awesome :p
taylor v.
Barstow, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
my child loves these pouches. I love the fact that they are clear, so no need to worry about mold. the ingredients are exactly what the flavors are, no extra junk. so healthy and organic. I love knowing that my son is eating something so “good” for him!
Melissa F.
Niantic, CT
Purchased at: Target
Sprout tends to be the least expensive organic option when it comes to packets of baby food. I was able to introduce a lot of “firsts” to my child with Sprout baby food pouches.
Rebecca l.
Very convenient packaging, virtually mess free and an easy to grab alternative to home when I am in a rush.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I got the Garden vegetables, brown rice with Turkey pouch and it tastes a bit bland, not very tasty for my 8 month old. Not one of her favorites. Probably won't buy this again.
Blanca M.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Walmart
My son love it he likes all flavors but this is one of his favorite i will buy more and have him try new flavors
Lylybell G.
Manor
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is a picky eater but really enjoyed these Sprout squeezables, perfect and convenient for on the go like my son
Brenda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great. My son really loved this flavor. He would love to feed himself which is perfect. I would recommend these.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
Can we just say “Yum”! My baby loves this and he eats it down to the last drop every time. I’ve even tried it myself and it’s quite delicious! The baby gets a sweet treat and this mama knows it’s nutritious
chelsea s.
Haslet, TX
Purchased at: Target
As a busy mom with kids in tow sometimes its hard to find a good healthy snack to cary around. My son and I both love these pouches. They're super easy and healthy a great alternative to most packaged and processed snacks.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout