BY SPROUT

Baby Food, Banana Brown Rice, with Cinnamon, Organic, Pouch 4 OZ USDA organic. Real. Honest. Pure. Real food made to be gentle, without acid additives. Honestly named recipes listing the primary ingredients to be nourishing with true variety. Pure,... see more...

• Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout4 Answers
Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves these all flavors, cold or room temp she sucks them down, plus their healthy so i dont feel guilty giving her this for a snack." in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "My son like to take theses to school he loves em the only problem I have is that if they sit to long in his lunch box they will pop idk why if its in room temperature but other then that there great " in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day. " in 1 review
  • "can be a bit messy at times. " in 1 review
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This brand of pouches is great. I can almost always find them on sale and there is a great variety in their flavor combinations. My son liked almost everyone we tried.
Nasiha B.
Philadelphia, PA
My twins loved this flavor. I love Sprout Organics. It's convenient, healthy and comes in many flavors. The prices are good as we'll.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these. I started giving her food pouches only for fruits and vegetables once I stopped making my own. These are great organic and a good price when on sale.👍🏼
Melissa S.
This is the ONLY brand that I will let my son eat. They are honest about what goes into their pouches. They use the retort method instead of the hot fill method. This protects the pouches from getting mold or lava inside the pouches. They only use organic ingredients and there are no preservatives, additives or fillers!
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Sprouts is just my favorite store to begin with and baby loved this food a lot. I still buy it ones in a while for snack or so
Allie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This brand has never let me down! My son loves these. Just make sure you watch the squeezing if they feed themselves. The veggie flavors are always a hit.
Justine A.
Humble, TX
My daughter loves these first foods! They aren't too clumpy and taste great, even me as an adult, i enjoy the flavor. i don't feed my children something i don't eat myself. i will be purchasing step 2 foods soon
Julia S.
I recommend these squeeze pouches because you know exactly what you are feeding your children. These pouches have really helped me on car rides with my kids. Its easy for them to eat without making a mess.
Brianna V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Sprout is the most affordable brand for organic baby food pouches. We have always had a good experience with Sprout. My daughter loves them!
Jackie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love everything about sprout food. The pouches are so convenient and my son loves all of the flavor mixtures.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout