Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food uploaded by Kirstin C.Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food uploaded by ashleigh l.Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food uploaded by Ashley W.

BY SPROUT

Baby Food, Banana Brown Rice, with Cinnamon, Organic, Pouch 4 OZ USDA organic. Real. Honest. Pure. Real food made to be gentle, without acid additives. Honestly named recipes listing the primary ingredients to be nourishing with true variety. Pure,... see more...

• Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout4 Answers
Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves these all flavors, cold or room temp she sucks them down, plus their healthy so i dont feel guilty giving her this for a snack." in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "My son like to take theses to school he loves em the only problem I have is that if they sit to long in his lunch box they will pop idk why if its in room temperature but other then that there great " in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day. " in 1 review
  • "can be a bit messy at times. " in 1 review
Krystal T.
Birdsboro, PA
My son loves almost every food, but hates the Sprout brand. I don't know what it is but he doesn't like it he just gags as soon as I feed him.
Meadow H.
Kingwood
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s alright. A bit on the watery side... but not the worst! The smell is kinda funkey... but a pro is my baby like it!
Olivia R.
amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a amazing add in to your baby’s breakfast especially with all the growing and learning the day goes way smoother with a sprout snack, met my baby’s needs, and I would recommend it, you can never have too many of these.
Lexie S.
These pouches would be very convenient for on the go and such. but, for some reason my son refuses to eat them. I've tried different flavors he won't have none of it
Leanna S.
Farmingdale , NY
Great for nutrients . Really handy and good for a mom on the go. can be a bit messy at times.
Morgan C.
Fayetteville , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing for traveling! My daughter loves these, she really loves that she can eat them on her own. The price point on these is enough to where it doesn’t break the bank!
brenda a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this the other time and my baby really like them. I took them with us in one of our trips and they were very easy to provide her with something to eat.
Brea O.
Langley, BC
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Tasted it myself of course and it was delicious. The back details all the good benefits and nutrition information. I do think they can make them in a more mini size. The price was good and I would highly recommend to other parents out there!
Fatima H.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves them, I buy them for on the go, because I make my own baby food at home, but these are great if you don't make your own baby food and they taste really good.
Michelle A.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby LOVES these pouches! I like the packaging and ingrdients. Easy to store, easy to pack and take everywhere we go! Can't leave home without them. I also love that they are easy to find in various retailers. I will buy until he is ready to graduate to table food
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout