BY SPROUT

Baby Food, Banana Brown Rice, with Cinnamon, Organic, Pouch 4 OZ USDA organic. Real. Honest. Pure. Real food made to be gentle, without acid additives. Honestly named recipes listing the primary ingredients to be nourishing with true variety. Pure,... see more...

• Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout4 Answers
Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves these all flavors, cold or room temp she sucks them down, plus their healthy so i dont feel guilty giving her this for a snack." in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "My son like to take theses to school he loves em the only problem I have is that if they sit to long in his lunch box they will pop idk why if its in room temperature but other then that there great " in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day. " in 1 review
  • "can be a bit messy at times. " in 1 review
Amelia w.
Gray, GA
My daughter loves butternut squash. She cries for more when it's gone. She finished one the other day and just wanted to sit and suck on the empty pouch! She doesn't much care for the carrot though.
Raven B.
This was my favorite on the go morning meal for my daughter. Headed to the doctor or Nana's house before she is hungry? No problem, she can eat when we get there and i don't need a spoon.
Stephanie J.
Orlando, FL
My daughter loves these pouches.Very convenient for parents to just stick in their bags and take along. the best part is that it is organic and best for babies. Flavors are great and blends make it just the right balanced meals for any baby
Mariana B.
Wildomar, CA
They are great and come in handy. BUT, if you have a crazy little one they can make a huge mess with them. I like everything about them, just hated cleaning up the mess!
Lexie S.
These pouches would be very convenient for on the go and such. but, for some reason my son refuses to eat them. I've tried different flavors he won't have none of it
Tegan K.
Ballwin, MO
We like these. I also like that I can get all kinds of things mixed for food combos. Veggies only, fruit only. A mixture. I usually by in stock when they are on Zulily. Just make sure you pay attention to the EXP date!
Courtney M.
Oviedo, FL
Easy to use and my daughter loves the different fruit flavors. I love that they are organic and the pouches are a good amount of food. They are on sale frequently so that helps too.
Stacey D.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I am so glad that I found these pouches. I love the flavor combinations. My daughter loves them as well. She has eaten all of the favors we have tried so far. The pouches are so convenient for traveling.
Casey H.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE these pouches. I especially love that they have veggie-only pouches. My kids love them. Some days a pouch is the only way to get veggies into their mouths.
kelly w.
Milford, OH
My little guy just started eating solids a month ago and the Sprout pouches are his favorite! I love that they're organic and GMO-free, and they even taste good!
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout