Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food uploaded by Kirstin C.Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food uploaded by ashleigh l.Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food uploaded by Ashley W.

BY SPROUT

Baby Food, Banana Brown Rice, with Cinnamon, Organic, Pouch 4 OZ USDA organic. Real. Honest. Pure. Real food made to be gentle, without acid additives. Honestly named recipes listing the primary ingredients to be nourishing with true variety. Pure,... see more...

• Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout4 Answers
Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves these all flavors, cold or room temp she sucks them down, plus their healthy so i dont feel guilty giving her this for a snack." in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "My son like to take theses to school he loves em the only problem I have is that if they sit to long in his lunch box they will pop idk why if its in room temperature but other then that there great " in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day. " in 1 review
  • "can be a bit messy at times. " in 1 review
Melissa S.
This is the ONLY brand that I will let my son eat. They are honest about what goes into their pouches. They use the retort method instead of the hot fill method. This protects the pouches from getting mold or lava inside the pouches. They only use organic ingredients and there are no preservatives, additives or fillers!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always like the ingredients in these packs but there are some that are not very tasty like the: Peas brown rice white beans and kale. I tasted it myself, not my favorite and its def not a favorite of my daughters. Otherwise. Other flavors are amazing and taste good even to me!
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
My baby boy loves these flavors. Of all the "organic" baby food pouches these also seem to be the most cost efficient. My son really likes the white bean flavor one. I am happy to give him something that is really GOOD for him and I know what the ingredients are!
Jennifer H.
Huntingtown, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These pouches are so convenient. I prefer to make my own food, but sometimes it's not the easiest thing to do, or the quickest way to feed baby. I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day.
Julia S.
I recommend these squeeze pouches because you know exactly what you are feeding your children. These pouches have really helped me on car rides with my kids. Its easy for them to eat without making a mess.
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
This is my favorite brand of baby food for my daughter I only took off one star for pricing. She loves most of the flavors and the brand over all is quite consistent. I always try to look for sales and stock up with quite a few when on special.
monika w.
LAFAYETTE, LA
My little one loved these. Especially this one. They are so convenient and taste better than normal baby food. These were really easy to carry around and since i have an independent child that feeds herself the mess was easily contained
Charlotte D.
I mainly make all of my daughters food at home but when I don't have time or just cant find good organic ingredients I buy these organic pouches and my 9 month old loves them! I love that they're organic and don't have any preservatives at all. I highly recommend this baby food!
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This brand of pouches is great. I can almost always find them on sale and there is a great variety in their flavor combinations. My son liked almost everyone we tried.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
Both my kids love these food pouches. My 1 year old can hold this and suck it up (without help) and my 4 year old loves the flavors. It's great to be able to "sneak" healthy foods into her diet without a fight.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout