BY SPROUT

Baby Food, Banana Brown Rice, with Cinnamon, Organic, Pouch 4 OZ USDA organic. Real. Honest. Pure. Real food made to be gentle, without acid additives. Honestly named recipes listing the primary ingredients to be nourishing with true variety. Pure,... see more...

• Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout4 Answers
Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves these all flavors, cold or room temp she sucks them down, plus their healthy so i dont feel guilty giving her this for a snack." in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "My son like to take theses to school he loves em the only problem I have is that if they sit to long in his lunch box they will pop idk why if its in room temperature but other then that there great " in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day. " in 1 review
  • "can be a bit messy at times. " in 1 review
Kate K.
West Bend
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Big Lots
Can’t say enough good things about these pouches! Great price! Amazing range of flavors and combinations. And my son loves them! Perfect for the toddler stage when they start getting picky! If they picked at their meal, just give them one of these to make sure their belly gets something! My son will never turn down a pouch!
Olivia R.
amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a amazing add in to your baby’s breakfast especially with all the growing and learning the day goes way smoother with a sprout snack, met my baby’s needs, and I would recommend it, you can never have too many of these.
Taylor K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE POUCHES!!! It makes clean up 1000x easier. It's easy to get every last drop out. The one thing I never do it give this to toddlers because one hard squeeze and this is everywhere!
Sara H.
Anniston, AL
One of our son's favorite snacks. Great for on the go. He says its tastes like maple oatmeal. I like that its organic and that he gets a serving of veggies.  We purchased at our local Target.
Morgan C.
Fayetteville , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing for traveling! My daughter loves these, she really loves that she can eat them on her own. The price point on these is enough to where it doesn’t break the bank!
Shae H.
Hazard
Bsbsn snsjeksnsi jsjzieksks jess kiosks llama s jsxjciekn kspoj now nzs wok disk lake. Skxkcdn dndndkkd dodkldlee enclose djxofork Dndnd Jen’s Dndnd iDisks eooekdndnr osowpwn Jackie pound dndken dkcodork mksoene dnxkoekejend snoops
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Sprout is a very good brand for a baby most baby’s love this brand. The pros are baby’s love it and there no cons. No here is no room for improvement. Yes it definitely meet my expectations. Yes I would definitely buy this again.
Michelle A.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby LOVES these pouches! I like the packaging and ingrdients. Easy to store, easy to pack and take everywhere we go! Can't leave home without them. I also love that they are easy to find in various retailers. I will buy until he is ready to graduate to table food
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these. I started giving her food pouches only for fruits and vegetables once I stopped making my own. These are great organic and a good price when on sale.👍🏼
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby girl is 7 months old and has been loving this baby food by sprout! The flavors are a good variety and I really like their simplistic ingredients. I need to buy more soon because she is eating them so fast!
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout