Tina L.
Garnerville, NY
I've been buying Sprout since it first came out. My kids loved most of the flavors, though some not so much. The packaging is convenient, except once it is poured out in the spoon, its kind of weird to feed. I pour the pouch contents into a bowl because sometimes my kid won't eat a whole spoonful and it kind of starts falling off the spoon and I have no where for the food to fall. With a jar, you can kind of wipe the spoon on the rim of the jar, but not with a pouch. My only other complaint is that some of the flavors are VERY watery in consistency and runny. This makes it so hard to feed. Having said all that, I still buy them...lol...and the carrot, mango, apple is SOOO delicious...like a fruity apple sauce. I kind of get happy if my daughter doesn't finish it because then I can! ;-)