BY SPROUT

Baby Food, Banana Brown Rice, with Cinnamon, Organic, Pouch 4 OZ USDA organic. Real. Honest. Pure. Real food made to be gentle, without acid additives. Honestly named recipes listing the primary ingredients to be nourishing with true variety. Pure,... see more...

• Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout4 Answers
Sprout Organic Butternut Squash Maple & Oatmeal Organic Baby Food
  • "My daughter loves these all flavors, cold or room temp she sucks them down, plus their healthy so i dont feel guilty giving her this for a snack." in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "My son like to take theses to school he loves em the only problem I have is that if they sit to long in his lunch box they will pop idk why if its in room temperature but other then that there great " in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day. " in 1 review
  • "can be a bit messy at times. " in 1 review
Jacquie K.
New Cumberlnd, PA
My little one was VERY picky when she was starting baby food. She wouldn’t take anything really, and particularly hated being fed off of a spoon. When we found these we really stockpiled them. I think the flavors they add in these pouches (such as maple, or cinnamon) really added another level of flavor so my girl sucked them down. Added plus was that she preferred feeding herself so pouches became a staple for us until she had mastered table food
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
My son likes all of these and I have a harr time getting him to eat but he does not mind the Sprouts brand. He especially likes this flavor in the morning. It's not super sweet and it's all good for him.
Shanesha T.
Columbus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sprout is a family brand in my household. I used it will my daughter and it worked, she didn't (still don't) like certain foods. But, sprout helped with that. My son loves food so, he didn't have a problem. I love that sprout push the limit of babies and get them to try different foods that might not be served in the household.
nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
While on vacation I picked this up for my nieces and nephews. They loved it! They hate oatmeal, yet ate this with no hesitation. And even asked for more. Parents take note! I have a picky eaters in this review! And they ate it and asked for more! Highly reccomend this oatmeal!
Hannah S.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These spill so easily. I don't think the suggested age on them is quite right. I think they are better for kids who are 3-4 years old. They get punctured easily and will spill into your diaper bag and make a huge mess. I would buy again but would probably wait until my kid is a little older.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
Can we just say “Yum”! My baby loves this and he eats it down to the last drop every time. I’ve even tried it myself and it’s quite delicious! The baby gets a sweet treat and this mama knows it’s nutritious
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby has several allergies so purchasing food is hard for me. I worry constantly that something in the food will hurt her. These organic pouches are amazing and she loves most of the pouches but this one she was not fond of this flavor.
Jean R.
Norton shores, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby enjoys this flavor; butternut squash is a favorite for him. I like that they added oatmeal in it too; I like to do this flavor for breakfast because of it. I would recommend this to other parents because kids eat it and it’s all organic! My local grocery store often has great prices for them too; making them one of the cheaper organic brands.
Kate K.
West Bend
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Big Lots
Can’t say enough good things about these pouches! Great price! Amazing range of flavors and combinations. And my son loves them! Perfect for the toddler stage when they start getting picky! If they picked at their meal, just give them one of these to make sure their belly gets something! My son will never turn down a pouch!
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I got the Garden vegetables, brown rice with Turkey pouch and it tastes a bit bland, not very tasty for my 8 month old. Not one of her favorites. Probably won't buy this again.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout