BY SPROUT

Sprout - Organic Baby Food Stage 3 8 Months Creamy Vegetables with Chicken - 4 oz. (Pack of 4)Sprout - Organic Baby Food Stage 3 8 Months Creamy Vegatables with Chicken - 4 oz. 113gNow in clear packaging! Sprout Organic Baby Food Stage 3 8 Months... see more...

Hannah C.
Bryceville, FL
Purchased at: Target
My daughter does NOT like this one or the one with Turkey. I tried it and it is super bland and just mot good. This is one of the only purees we’ve tried that she doesn’t like. She likes solid meats but not in puree form apparently.
Alyssa Z.
Glenolden, PA
These are the best organic baby food meals are on market!!! My little guy absolutely loves them, they have a huge variety of chicken and turkey meals and it makes me feel so good knowing that all of the ingredients are organic from free range turkeys or chickens and the best quality grains and Rice. Also I love that the pouches are clear! He only has two teeth right now he’s a little behind so he can’t really chew much, these are a life saver
Chelsea H.
Purchased at: Target
Sprout offers a lot of unique flavor profiles, which is a great way to slowly introduce baby to new foods. My baby was able to test out several foods I would have never thought to prepare for him but for the sprout pouch combinations.
Dakota S.
These are amazing. Their easy to use, not messy, just need to train your kids how to hold it and suck, then all u have to do is at the end squeeze the rest up
Jennifer R.
I love how convenient these pouches are! I can just grab them and not worry about a bulky glass jar or spoon! I can just squeeze the pouch!
Shania M.
Pennington Gap, VA
Very convenient, especially for on the go meals. Easily held by little hand, virtually mess free. The organic part is the major plus!
Azucena S.
Austin, TX
This product is great and it convenient wend are going to park or out in about and u can put it in hour diaper bag and go.
Morgan A.
My kids didn't like the taste of this product. Expensive and not worth the fight to make them eat it
Taylor K.
Does any one know how old your child should be before they try chicken or other meats?
Misty J.