BY SPROUT

Sprout® Spiced Apple Rice Pudding with Zucchini Organic Baby Food.
8 months & up. 3.
USDA organic.
Textured grain medley. see more...

Sprout Organic Baby Food Spiced Apple Rice Pudding with Zucchini
  • "You dont have the fear of breaking a glass jar or if you forgot the spoon at home, this come in handy." in 1 review
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Unfortunately my kids never really loved the taste of these. I tried several flavors but not seemed to really do it for them. I was pleased with the variety of ingredients used in them. I think they would be probably be ok if used in a smoothie!
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
We tried this for the first time the other day and I love the different varieties. We normally use Gerber Organic pouches but the flavors are repetitive.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
San Juan, PR
I love how convenient this are, especially when going out. You don't have the fear of breaking a glass jar or if you forgot the spoon at home, this come in handy.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
I love all the different varieties of foods. I fed these to my two babies and they loved them all
sara s.
sara s.
Tried this one for the first time recently and it wasn't thrown on the floor, which is a good thing!! love the variety and peace of mind the sprout offers.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
The baby likes it and we had no problems with it. Easy to store and take with you on the go. It's better then the glass jars when it comes to safety.
S S.
S S.
I just love these pouch packaging as these are so convenient on the go.I just love the variety and combinations available in these.Its an easy way to give your baby a variety of food. I really loved the black beans and brown rice one.
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Is this stuff okay to buy your baby? I recently saw an article where mold had been growing within the pouch?