Sprout Organic Baby Food Pouch uploaded by Kirstin C.Sprout Organic Baby Food Pouch uploaded by ashleigh l.Sprout Organic Baby Food Pouch uploaded by Ashley W.

BY SPROUT

Butternut Squash, Maple & Oatmeal 6 Months & Up. USDA Organic Certified. Chef Inspired. Re-sealable. Portable. Veggie & Grain Blend "Full of nutritious ingredients, like colorful veggies & wholesome grains, these blends are a delicious way to help encourage your child s enjoyment of nature s healthiest foods." -Chef & Co-Founder, Tyler Florence 100% BPA-Free Packaging & Recyclable Cap 877-704-8777. see more...

• Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout4 Answers
Sprout Organic Baby Food Pouch
  • "My daughter loves these all flavors, cold or room temp she sucks them down, plus their healthy so i dont feel guilty giving her this for a snack." in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "My son like to take theses to school he loves em the only problem I have is that if they sit to long in his lunch box they will pop idk why if its in room temperature but other then that there great " in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day. " in 1 review
  • "can be a bit messy at times. " in 1 review
Michelle A.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby LOVES these pouches! I like the packaging and ingrdients. Easy to store, easy to pack and take everywhere we go! Can't leave home without them. I also love that they are easy to find in various retailers. I will buy until he is ready to graduate to table food
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these. I started giving her food pouches only for fruits and vegetables once I stopped making my own. These are great organic and a good price when on sale.👍🏼
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby girl is 7 months old and has been loving this baby food by sprout! The flavors are a good variety and I really like their simplistic ingredients. I need to buy more soon because she is eating them so fast!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loves these. There are soo many flavors. Theres super affordable. These make a nice snack when youre on the go. At the store or in the car. We turn to these instead of something unhealthy. They are just as easy but actually good for her.
Fatima H.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves them, I buy them for on the go, because I make my own baby food at home, but these are great if you don't make your own baby food and they taste really good.
Mommy1St
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Sweet Potato White Bean more...
Started purchasing these when my toddler had issues with maintaining his weight. To this day, he is still having one with his school snacks a few times per week. Great way of getting protein into a child who has allergies to milk/dairy. He loves the flavor and I know he’s getting healthy organic sweet potatoes and white beans. It’s a win win for me. They can get very pricey so stock up when they go on sale. Great for travel, snacks, baby food, adding into baked goods recipes.
Tina L.
Garnerville, NY
I've been buying Sprout since it first came out. My kids loved most of the flavors, though some not so much. The packaging is convenient, except once it is poured out in the spoon, its kind of weird to feed. I pour the pouch contents into a bowl because sometimes my kid won't eat a whole spoonful and it kind of starts falling off the spoon and I have no where for the food to fall. With a jar, you can kind of wipe the spoon on the rim of the jar, but not with a pouch. My only other complaint is that some of the flavors are VERY watery in consistency and runny. This makes it so hard to feed. Having said all that, I still buy them...lol...and the carrot, mango, apple is SOOO delicious...like a fruity apple sauce. I kind of get happy if my daughter doesn't finish it because then I can! ;-)
Haleigh H.
I have used Sprout baby food since my son was 6 months old. He has loved all of the flavor a, I have tried a couple too and they were good. I like that they are organic and have simple ingredients in them, I don't feel guilty about not making homemade purées when my son is eating these. :)
ashleigh l.
Denham Springs, LA
My son loves these! But as a mother they make me quite nervous. You always read about the people who find mold in the packaging and it makes me quite nervous because some of the flavors are green!

I think they need to make them in a see through container. Other than that, they have a great flavor and my little one can feed himself while I'm shopping or were going down the road!
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
I give these to my daughter because they come in an array of flavors. I want her have an extensive palette that goes beyondg ketchup on everything. From baby food with quinoa to the fact that it's organic and specifically made to keep my baby happy. The only thing that bothers me is that, their serving sizes went from 4.0 oz to 3.5oz.
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout

Kohl's