Sprout Organic Baby Food Pouch uploaded by Ashley W.Sprout Organic Baby Food Pouch uploaded by ashleigh l.Sprout Organic Baby Food Pouch uploaded by Kirstin C.

BY SPROUT #47 in Baby Food

Butternut Squash, Maple & Oatmeal 6 Months & Up. USDA Organic Certified. Chef Inspired. Re-sealable. Portable. Veggie & Grain Blend "Full of nutritious ingredients, like colorful veggies & wholesome grains, these blends are a delicious way to help encourage your child s enjoyment of nature s healthiest foods." -Chef & Co-Founder, Tyler Florence 100% BPA-Free Packaging & Recyclable Cap 877-704-8777. see more...

• Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My daughter loves these all flavors, cold or room temp she sucks them down, plus their healthy so i dont feel guilty giving her this for a snack." in 5 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these on hand and throw them in the diaper bag when we're going to be out all day. " in 1 review
  • "I've been buying Sprout since it first came out." in 1 review
  • "can be a bit messy at times. " in 1 review
Mommy1St
Review for: Sweet Potato White Bean
Started purchasing these when my toddler had issues with maintaining his weight. To this day, he is still having one with his school snacks a few times per week. Great way of getting protein into a child who has allergies to milk/dairy. He loves the flavor and I know he’s getting healthy organic sweet potatoes and white beans. It’s a win win for me. They can get very pricey so stock up when they go on sale. Great for travel, snacks, baby food, adding into baked goods recipes.
Michelle A.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My baby LOVES these pouches! I like the packaging and ingrdients. Easy to store, easy to pack and take everywhere we go! Can't leave home without them. I also love that they are easy to find in various retailers. I will buy until he is ready to graduate to table food
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves these. I started giving her food pouches only for fruits and vegetables once I stopped making my own. These are great organic and a good price when on sale.👍🏼
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby girl is 7 months old and has been loving this baby food by sprout! The flavors are a good variety and I really like their simplistic ingredients. I need to buy more soon because she is eating them so fast!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves these. There are soo many flavors. Theres super affordable. These make a nice snack when youre on the go. At the store or in the car. We turn to these instead of something unhealthy. They are just as easy but actually good for her.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
This brand of pouches is great. I can almost always find them on sale and there is a great variety in their flavor combinations. My son liked almost everyone we tried.
Fatima H.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My baby loves them, I buy them for on the go, because I make my own baby food at home, but these are great if you don't make your own baby food and they taste really good.
ashleigh l.
Denham Springs, LA
My son loves these! But as a mother they make me quite nervous. You always read about the people who find mold in the packaging and it makes me quite nervous because some of the flavors are green!

I think they need to make them in a see through container. Other than that, they have a great flavor and my little one can feed himself while I'm shopping or were going down the road!
Haleigh H.
I have used Sprout baby food since my son was 6 months old. He has loved all of the flavor a, I have tried a couple too and they were good. I like that they are organic and have simple ingredients in them, I don't feel guilty about not making homemade purées when my son is eating these. :)
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
I give these to my daughter because they come in an array of flavors. I want her have an extensive palette that goes beyondg ketchup on everything. From baby food with quinoa to the fact that it's organic and specifically made to keep my baby happy. The only thing that bothers me is that, their serving sizes went from 4.0 oz to 3.5oz.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Which is your favorite breakfast pouch flavor by sprout