BY SPROUT

Sprout® Peach Multigrain Cereal with Blackberries Organic Baby Food.
8 months & up. 3.
USDA organic.
Textured grain medley. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia U.
Mega Parent Expert
Hands down one of these best out there! My baby loves their brand of baby food! I was able to buy mine at nob hill and I'm so glad I did because before this my 7 month old would eat baby food I would buy it again
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone.
J M.
This is a good healthy organic baby food in a pouch. You can easily store it in a diaper bag or your purse, etc, for on the go breakfast for your baby or toddler.
LaKeta K.
TEMPE, AZ
Excellent for introducing a wide range of flavors to the baby and expanding the palate. Great for on the go when traveling, allowing you to get the much needed nutrition into baby. To prevent spills the attachment spoon screws on and introduces the spoon and flow control.
andrea p.
Greenville, SC
I love anything organic for my children the less additional chemicals and preservatives they consume the better and they loved the sprout baby food when they were little.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I love love love these they are so healthy for my twins who are on the go go. The twins love them too because they are so easy to consume.
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert
I only feed my little one natural if not organic products and found these to be a good breakfast. Healthy and nutritious!
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
My baby like this flavor well she likes everything but yes i think this is a great brand good selection and quality
Dareen K.
Grand Prairie, TX
Another brand that I've tried giving my baby and she loves it. Also easy to use on the go
Phoebe b.
These pouches come in so many flavors, and my son hasn't refused one yet. He knowsaid how to squeeze them and there is no mess. They make a great inexpensive snack on a busy day.