BY SPROUT

Sprout® Peach Multigrain Cereal with Blackberries Organic Baby Food.
8 months & up. 3.
USDA organic.
Textured grain medley. see more...

Cynthia U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hands down one of these best out there! My baby loves their brand of baby food! I was able to buy mine at nob hill and I'm so glad I did because before this my 7 month old would eat baby food I would buy it again
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone.
J M.
This is a good healthy organic baby food in a pouch. You can easily store it in a diaper bag or your purse, etc, for on the go breakfast for your baby or toddler.
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have seen these in different varieties in my local Walmart, and grocery for a while. I was skeptical about it for my toddler, because I wasn't sure about the nutritional value. Finally after having my toddler with me one day while shopping, she asked for it, and just tried it. Well, we love it. She loves the taste, and I love the ingredients. Also is it easy clean clean, or better yet, no clean up. I'm sold!
LaKeta K.
TEMPE, AZ
Excellent for introducing a wide range of flavors to the baby and expanding the palate. Great for on the go when traveling, allowing you to get the much needed nutrition into baby. To prevent spills the attachment spoon screws on and introduces the spoon and flow control.
Phoebe b.
These pouches come in so many flavors, and my son hasn't refused one yet. He knowsaid how to squeeze them and there is no mess. They make a great inexpensive snack on a busy day.
andrea p.
Greenville, SC
I love anything organic for my children the less additional chemicals and preservatives they consume the better and they loved the sprout baby food when they were little.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I love love love these they are so healthy for my twins who are on the go go. The twins love them too because they are so easy to consume.
Heather C.
Both of my girls love these! They see it as a big treat. I love that they make no mess, and my girls can feed themselves!
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I only feed my little one natural if not organic products and found these to be a good breakfast. Healthy and nutritious!