Sprout Organic Baby Food:  3 Advanced: Meals with Texture

Sprout Organic Baby Food: 3 Advanced: Meals with Texture

BY SPROUT

Organic Baby Food Butternut Squash Macaroni & Cheese  USDA Organic Advanced Meals with Texture Organic ingredients tender Butternut Squash and hearty White Beans turn ordinary Whole Grain Macoroni and Chees into a nourishing balanced meal. "There is nothing quite as comforting and staisfying as Macoroni and Cheese, and by adding roasted Butternut Squash and creamy White Beans we ve taken this family favorite to the next level." Co-Founder & Chef, Tyler Florence Contents are Pureed Good Manufacturing Practices are used to separate and prevent the introduction of unspecified allergens. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This Package is BPA Free USA and International patents pending see more...

Sprout Organic Baby Food:  3 Advanced: Meals with Texture
Sprout Organic Baby Food: 3 Advanced: Meals with Texture
Buy on Walmart
  • "My daughter never liked these." in 1 review
Ruby S.
Porter, TX
We have gotten my son the macaroni and cheese with squash i believe and he really seemed to like it! looked more like real food then your typical baby food which is always a nice change, and didn't smell dreadful! good size portions in these poutches too!
Tessa F.
Milpitas, CA
My daughter never liked these. We tried a few different ones. The product was good and seemed to be high quality it just didn't work for us.
Brooklynn  C.
Greenville , IN
My daughter is a big fan of almost all of these! Great price, quantity, and ingredients. Wonderful quality, would recommend to anyone ready for this kind of food.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good? I like the pouches from my son.