Sprout Organic Baby Food:  2 Intermediate: Seven Months & Older uploaded by Saray M.
Sprout Organic Baby Food:  2 Intermediate: Seven Months & Older

Sprout Organic Baby Food: 2 Intermediate: Seven Months & Older

BY SPROUT

Organic Baby Food Sweet Baby Carrots  USDA Organic Re-Sealable Package "As a chef and father, I love nothing more than sharing my passion for fresh, flavorful foods with my family and friends. With Sprout, I am proud to share these home-cooking flavors with your family too. These litle Carrots are cooked in their own juices to retain their natural sweetness and as many vitamins as possible." Founder & Chef - Tyler Florence Made with all certified organic ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Does not contain Milk, Nuts, Egg, Soy, Wheat, Gluten, Fish or Shellfish. This Package is BPA Free see more...

• Which Flavor does your baby like the most?3 Answers
Sprout Organic Baby Food:  2 Intermediate: Seven Months & Older
Sprout Organic Baby Food: 2 Intermediate: Seven Months & Older
  • "But the sale made it a deal and my son loved this baby food." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves these, I love how they're organic and a lot better for him." in 1 review
  • "I love the sprout baby foods and my baby ate many different flavors that he liked." in 1 review
Nichole M.
Murfreesboro, TN
My son is 2 now, and through every stage as he was developing, my husband and I turned to Sprout. We love organics, and this was always my son's favorite! There is limited selection, but each of the few is very elaborate, covering every food group. There is enough variety to keep baby interested. The resealable bag is wonderful, and I prefer the bag to the jars because it is easier to pack up on the go!
Grecia M.
West Palm Bch, FL
My 10 month old is somewhat picky but she definitely prefers this brand over the other ones at Target. You can usually get two feedings out of one packet and they have great flavor combinations to choose from. Perfect for babies like mine who don't like veggies and love fruit.
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
I love the sprout baby foods and my baby ate many different flavors that he liked. I love the pouches because they don't take up a lot of room in the cabinet or fridge and they're resealable. They're also great to take on the go. My only problem with these is they're more expensive than other foods out there but I was able to snag some with coupons and sales.
Tammy B.
Souderton, PA
I snagged a great coupon/sale combo on the Sprout food. Normally it would be a little too expensive for my tastes. But the sale made it a deal and my son loved this baby food. I wish we could afford it more often.
Brieanne H.
Vancouver, WA
My kids loved these and as a paren't I loved these too. I wish there was more packages with different food in one packet. Not much verity. Also on the expensive side
Jennie S.
Plant City, FL
Loved using these for my son. He ate all of the varieties available, and I had the piece of mind knowing that my son was getting healthy organic meals.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
I stumbled across this product during a sale, and my son feel in love with the product. The flavors offered truly met my child's need.
Talissa G.
I have not one bad thing to say about this and it sure seems like neither does my baby! We love it :)
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
My kids loved these! And organic is important to me!
stephanie b.
Fort benning, GA
My son loves these, I love how they're organic and a lot better for him.
Saray M.
Mega Parent Expert
Which Flavor does your baby like the most?