Sprout Organic Baby Food:  1 Starter: Single Ingredients

Sprout Organic Baby Food: 1 Starter: Single Ingredients

BY SPROUT

Organic Baby Food Roasted Apples USDA Organic Our organic Apples are an excellent starter fruit, with a complimentary sweet taste great for introducing new foods. "Apples alone are delicious, but roast then and you bring out the natural sugars, taking their flavor to the next level." Co-Founder & Chef, Tyler Florence Good Manufacturing Practices are used to separate and prevent the introduction of unspecified allergens. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This Package is BPA Free Re-Sealable Package USA and International patents pending We support: Terracycle & Shared Abundance™ see more...

Sprout Organic Baby Food:  1 Starter: Single Ingredients
Sprout Organic Baby Food: 1 Starter: Single Ingredients
  • "My daughter loves them, I do wish they were not so expensive but sometimes it quality over quantity. " in 1 review
  • "Sprout has to be one of my favorite baby food companies." in 1 review
  • "my daughter loved the cherry oat one. " in 1 review
Lorren S.
Springfield, MO
Sprout has to be one of my favorite baby food companies. The food smells delicious and is in a nice resealable package to help prevent it from going bad. We did mostly baby led weaning with my youngest, but for trips or visiting friends and family I'd pic up a couple of pouches and she would be good to go. The roasted apples, specifically, are great for beginners, nice and soft and delicious as well as healthy for growing babes.
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Mega Parent Expert
We love love love the sprout brand in our house and these apples make my daughter super happy. Personally I think they are gross because of the texture. I feel save giving these to her though so that is what really matters.
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
Good product with very few ingredients. My boys liked this brand of baby food. I would tend to buy more interesting flavors than just the applesauce to get my money's worth.
Jessica R.
Hubbard, OH
My little boy loved this babyfood. He had no problem eating or keeping it down. Very few ingrediants which keeps the baby's system simple.
Melissa M.
Olathe, KS
Convenient and super portable. love these. my daughter loved the cherry oat one.
Mariela S.
I like a very good product and I love it I recommend it very much hehe, realmete very good and the brand also recommend 10000%, todoe love the truth is very good recommended with eyes closed if you can get it very very good I love very good product the best of all I love it
Adrienne  W.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
These are great, simple ingredients and portable. My daughter loves them, I do wish they were not so expensive but sometimes it quality over quantity.
Gisella M.