BY SPROUT

Made with Organic Whole Grains. For Infants 45% Daily Value of Iron. No Artificial Ingredients. Single Grain Oatmeal Cereal. Easily Digestible First Food. Resealable. BPA-Free. Starter Infant & Toddler Cereal Sprout believes wholesome organic foods are the best natural source of vital nutrients, so we only add iron to our whole grain cereals to support babies natal iron supply as it begins to diminish during their first year.  Whole grains naturally contain a variety of vitamins and min. see more...

Sprout Organic Baby Food
  • "Have unusual flavor combos but are a good way to bring in veggies and still taste good." in 1 review
  • "There was no trying to keep cereal in containers or dealing with an open cardboard box, I loved the rezippable pouch" in 1 review
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
After much research I decided to try Sprout foods products for my LO. She loves the flavors and so do I. I love that I can read and comprehend the entire ingredient list which is often limited to the two or three for the first foods.
I like that the food is organic and I don't need to worry about content or origins.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the fact that these are so easy to travel with! There was no trying to keep cereal in containers or dealing with an open cardboard box, I loved the rezippable pouch
Michelle M.
My daughter loved these when she was younger! Have unusual flavor combos but are a good way to bring in veggies and still taste good. I like that they levels as well.
Hailey V.
Love the bag and the fact that its resealable. Very convenient for travel. My babies loved the taste as well. Better than Gerber options in my opinion.
Marissa S.
Ashtabula, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love organic foods as it doesn't have an unnecessary, unsafe added chemicals and sugars!!!
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
what do you love about this product?
Taylor K.
Where can I find these at?