Sprout Orange Carrot Yogurt Fruity Yogurt Bites Organic Toddler Snacks

Sprout Orange Carrot Yogurt Fruity Yogurt Bites Organic Toddler Snacks: USDA organic Goodness of yogurt mixed with real fruit pieces With real mango pieces No preservatives or artificial colors Single-packet portions for easy on-the-go snacking For toddlers and up see more...

amy H.
amy H.
Raleigh, NC
My DD loved these bites. The mix of the yogurt pieces with the actual fruit pieces made me feel better that she was getting something good. Use them until she was around 2.5 years old.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
My toddler really enjoys these as a snack. Its a great on the go snack as well and has saved us from many melt downs. I even tried it and the flavor is really good
Laina T.
Laina T.
These are a great snack! I love that they have no preservatives or added colors!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Roseville, CA
My little girl loves these. I always have these in my bag and they have stopped many public meltdowns. I love that they are organic- I don't feel guilty bribing my kid with these yummy little snacks.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
If you're In to the whole organic fad, then these are perfect for your little one. they also taste pretty good