BY SPROUT

Sprout Fruit & Veggie Crispy Chews, Red Berry & Beet Organic Baby T - 5 Pack (Pack of 4)Sprout Fruit & Veggie Crispy Chews, Red Berry & Beet Organic Baby T - 5 Pack Type: Other Age: Birth-12 Months,12-24 Months,2 Years,3 & 4 Years,5-7 Years,8-11 Years... see more...

• Is this a good brand? Where can you find it?5 Answers
  • Where can you buy these? Does anyone kids like them?!6 Answers
Caitlyn F.
While I wish these snacks were a little cheaper (he certainly the 4 star rather than a 5 star review), the price is worth it for the product. My 18 month old always wanted my 3.5yo's fruit gummies, but he was unable to eat them. These are a tastey, healthy, and easy alternative. I love the ingredients and the convenience.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
My 18 months old loves these! She gobbles them up every time and I have no guilt because I'm giving her a nutritious snack. While they are not my cup of tea and taste a little strange, they are not meant for adults. Nonetheless, she likes them!
Kaitlin C.
Greenfield, IN
This product is all around perfect. Healthy, great for on the go, tastes good and the kids absolutely love them! I love that so many companies are coming out and making more nutritious snacks for the younger generation.
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
We love Sprout Organic Toddler Snack! My two year old is super picky and only eat a handful of things so when I'm shopping for him I try to find the best snacks possible. I believe this is a great snack for the kids, awesome for on the go and it's organic!
Kay C.
Blakeslee, PA
My 2 year only daughter loves these she loves the taste and I love the ingredients I love that it's easy to open so if we are in the car she can open it herself and feed healed and not have a problem and to be honest I have tasted them and they are pretty good for a kiss/toddler snack !!
Stacey M.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Publix
My son absolutely loves these. They helped him to self feed improve dexterity and now he inhales. Plus they are organic with real fruit and veggies.
Kris M.
Great healthy snack for your little one I've even eaten a few lol. If you haven't gotten this for your little one you should.
Brittany T.
I love that these are organic! My kids love these! I love this brand!! I recommend anything this brand makes to all moms!!
Michelle'le  G.
Tamarac, FL
My 1yr old son absolutely loves these snacks! They are nutritious and great. The packaging is perfect for on the go!
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I love these because they are organic. This is a really good product if you choose organic foods.
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
Where can you buy these? Does anyone kids like them?!
Ashley M.
Is this a good brand? Where can you find it?

Walmart