BY SPROUT FOODS

Sprout Plum, Berry, Brown Rice & Quinoa - 5 pk "Combining unique fruit flavors with the goodness of whole grains, these delicious blends are great for keeping your child satisfied and energized any time of day."Chef and Co-Founder Tyler Florence Recommended Age: 6 months and upFeatures: USDA organic, dairy free see more...

Brittany-Mae W.
Shelby, NC
All of my kids love every flavor of these. Even my 4yr old who tends to be a picky eater. Love that I can grab them and stick them in the diaper bag. They are great for my 2yr old to snack on when his siblings are at their tee-ball practice. Quick, easy and healthy always great.
Danielle G.
Georgetown, TX
My son loves the pouches, it's so easy to just grab one as an on the go snack and he doesn't mind at all! It makes me feel good to know that he's eating something healthy with whole grains rather than something full of processed grains.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I look for baby foods that have at least 2g of protein in them and these do! My little guy ate them and seemed to enjoy it! I also love how portable the packaging is! Just throw them in the diaper bag and go!
Liz K.
My son loves these food pouches, perfect for an on the go snack and they fill him up and taste great. I love that they are not sugary or have unhealthy ingredients.
Cristina C.
Roslindale, MA
My 15mo. old niece loves these. She is the pickiest eater I've ever encountered. Between you all and , I've sneaked tasted, and I love the taste TOO.. LOL
Theresa W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these. She will gobble one up in about 20 seconds. She is 17 months old so I use these as snacks throughout the day for her.
Dee W.
Corcoran, CA
My son loved "squeezy pouches" and these were not the exception. I have even tasted this flavor and it tastes pretty good!
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
These Are A Great Snack For Toddlers. They Enjoy Them Without Them Knowing It's Good For Them!
chantel s.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi my baby love this he eat this all the time and it good for on the go with the baby
Sandra j.
Los Angeles, CA
Baby's fav. and really healthy its been proven really recommend this product