Sprout Creamy Vegetables with Chicken Organic Baby Food

Sprout Creamy Vegetables with Chicken Organic Baby Food: USDA organic Textured medley Wide variety of vegetables Lightly textured to meet growing baby's appetite Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture Stage 3: 8 months and up see more...

Megan R.
Summerville , SC
This meal has a smooth creamy texture, and is packed with protein, and veggies. I bought this as a way to get some extra calories in my teething baby who was not eating/drinking a lot. It has heavy cream in it, which I think is what makes it smooth. I like that it is organic. Unlike some textured food that is in pouches, this one didn't clog up when I used one of my spoons that attaches to pouches. My daughter loved this meal, and still eats it today.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My kid loved pouches when he started eating food. I really love to give him the pouches that taste more like real food. That helps kids not be as picky when they are older.
BECCA M.
Midlothian , TX
Kids LOVE these! A little pricey, but they ate them like crazy and theres far less ick ingredients! We'll continue to buy when baby 3 starts foods!
Krystal T.
Birdsboro, PA
My on HATES this flavor! It was not smooth at all, our puch was very thick and gritty. My son only spit it out and gagged out it.
Danielle A.
I LOVED these! They were full of great ingredients and filled my baby up. I would highly recommend these.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
These are great for on the go feedings. Very healthy for your baby. Kids seem to love the taste also.
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
Theses are full with great ingredients and have recommended these to a few of my friends with babies.
Brandi M.
Perfect for on the go...just attach the spoon and for bigger kids they can feed themself
Candice R.
I'm a "food pouch hater". The fact that you can't see what could be in it grosses me out...and chicken shouldn't be in a pouch in my opinion. Would NEVER give these to my child.