Sprout Carrot Apple Mango Organic Baby Food

by Sprout

Now in clear packaging! Sprout Stage 2 Carrot Apple Mango Organic Baby Food is made with whole, organic fruits and vegetables! Formulated specifically for babies 6 months and up, Sprout Stage 2 purees are just right for developing preferences.

Certified organic and made with non-GMO ingredients, Sprout Organic Baby Food contains no concentrates, additives, preservatives, or fillers of any kind – only real, honest, and pure ingredients.

Sprout Is Committed To:

• Whole Foods
• Certified Organic, Non-GMO ingredients
• No Concentrates
• No Preservatives
• 100% BPA-Free Packaging

Ingredients: Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Organic Mangoes, Organic Lemon Juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sprout Carrot Apple Mango Organic Baby Food!
How would you rate this product?
I like the comcept of it being a bag instead of a glass jar. I like the ease of squeezing it to control the amount given and the reusable screw on top. This particular flavor was a no go with my 1 year old, I could barely get it close enough to put it in her mouth because she did not like the smell of it which is more carrot than anything else. I squeezed some onto a spoon and let her taste it that way again the smell of carrots overwhelming for her but did get it into her mouth, she spit it out and shaked her head while doing so. I put in the refridgerator for a while then tried once more to give it to her and squeezed some into her mouth, again she spit it out. She did like this flavor or smell at all.
Liberty
I got this has a free sample from swaggable.com was going to give it to my friend to see if her little girl would like it, I ended up trying it out myself , it smelled weird to me at first and I thought it would taste nasty by the way it smelled but it taste like sweet yams. more sweet them anything, also I like how you can close it if you don't use it all. when I have kids I will be trying this again

Looking for your answer?