BY SPROUT

Now in clear packaging! Sprout Stage 2 Apricot Peach Pumpkin Organic Baby Food is made with whole, organic fruits and vegetables! Formulated specifically for babies 6 months and up, Sprout Stage 2 purees are just right for developing preferences.

Certified organic and made with non-GMO ingredients, Sprout Organic Baby Food contains no concentrates, additives, preservatives, or fillers of any kind – only real, honest, and pure ingredients.

Sprout Is Committed To:

• Whole Foods
• Certified Organic, Non-GMO ingredients
• No Concentrates
• No Preservatives
• 100% BPA-Free Packaging

Ingredients: Organic Apricots, Organic Peaches, Organic Pumpkins, Organic Pears, Organic Apples, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Lemon Juice.

Emily O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great brand! My son is 3 and these are great to throw into my bag for a quick and healthy snack. It helps keep us on the go and happy! It’s comparable in price and I would definitely rec this brand to all my mommy friends
Taelor G.
Vancouver
These were some of my sons favorite babyfooda as he was growing up. I love that you can see through many of the ouches and the blwnda are super tastey. I was worried the pumpkin flavor would be too much but it was perfect. This brand has these dinner food pouches with kind turkey carrots and sage, and they're SOOOO GOOD my son would eat one like every night.
Shirley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Publix
My son loves to eat these for snacks. Easily packed and travel friendly in a baby bag or backpack. Healthy ingredients and easy to read the labels. Yes, I will definitely recommend for any momma out there that what’s healthy, great tasting food for babies as well as Toddlers.
Amanda P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I buy these when they’re on sale at Publix. My baby is super picky with pouches but she LOVES these! They have a wide variety of foods combined but all taste great.
Samantha H.
Charlotte, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
The combination of daily values in the food pouches is great for babies and tots. These pouches provide healthy meals or snacks and are perfect for spoon fed or self feeders.
Diana G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These pouches are super convenient for on the go snacking and also a great way to sneak in fruits and veggies my little one would not otherwise eat. I stock up on them every time they are on sale!
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
One of my baby's top five favorite puree mixtures. This one has yummy peach, pumpkin, and apricot mixed together. The consistancy is really nice its not too runny or grainy. This is one i buy time and time again.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are in my purse when I take my neice anywhere. she sees McDonald's and she is hungry in 5 minutes lol so yes very good to keep on hand. good for the go. good taste and healthy
Courtney P.
I am an adult and I take these with lunch. They are yummy. They are healthy. They are easy and cheap for on the go. I don't have kids but got the idea from my friends kid!
member-2432b
Purchased at: Walmart
Being a first time mom, I was unsure about this style of baby food but much to my surprise, my oldest child and now my baby have both claimed this line as their fave!!!